• Replies 117 Comments
  • Views 9,795 Views
my kid.

Attachments

• IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 166
Cute pup!! What's his Name? Breed? Age?

Here's a recent pic of my silly boy after a bath.

He didn't like that one.

12375050_10153150457616813_2623859025984806984_o.jpg

Come to toronto I'm so incredibly lonely I mean it would be great to see you again.

Cute pup!! What's his Name? Breed? Age?

Here's a recent pic of my silly boy after a bath.

He didn't like that one.

12375050_10153150457616813_2623859025984806984_o.jpg

Mac (as in Fleetwood) is a mutt, about 2.5 years' old. Likely a mix of Beagle, Lab and dachshund. He's the most perfect dog, ever. About 25lbs of pure muscle and love. He's made me a better person.

Mac:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 149
Hey Mac!

Brooks is also a 25lb mutt.

They could be friends.

Beagles are excellent sniffers.

If I ever see a beagle it is like ---> mad respect for your skillz pal.

:handshake:

Mac (as in Fleetwood) is a mutt, about 2.5 years' old. Likely a mix of Beagle, Lab and dachshund. He's the most perfect dog, ever. About 25lbs of pure muscle and love. He's made me a better person.

Nice. I rescued Nala from a house about 30 minutes north of Sacramento (in Oroville) when she was three months old. She had flees and parvo. She almost died. One of her sisters did. The girl I was dating at the time got one of her other sisters. Nala has definitely helped me settle down a bunch. Responsibilities and all that.

Yeah having a dog, and bei a responsible dog parent, definitely helps with the whole "acting like an adult" thing ;-P

Mac was bate for pitbull fights. He has a huge scar on his stomach and scars on his face from he attacks and caging. You'd NEVER know it if you were to meet him now. He is friendly, loving, beautifully trained (if I do say so myself) and is very brave. He's still wary of strangers, and they have to earn his trust.

Honestly, waking up next to him and Andy (the cat) every day is he best feeling in the world.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 149
I like monkeys and blitty's dogs alot, they seem cool. Cali:s seems a little aloof.

One of our dogs sleeps next to me every night. He is my best friend. When he snores, it's cool. When I was sick for 3 days, he laid next to me only to get up to go potty and eat. Fucking loyal he is.

I like monkeys and blitty's dogs alot, they seem cool. Cali:s seems a little aloof.

Only at first.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 162