What Up Bitches

• Start date
  • Replies 117 Comments
  • Views 9,893 Views
Eggs, if you are gonna say that Cali copied me by getting a dog and moving around coast to coast, then that is just your opinion.

Keep it to yourself, sir.

Why can't she just walk her own path instead of doing everything you do?

Imitation is flattery I guess.

Don't take the bait Cali.

The bait being dangled in front of you by these nutjob guise ---> do not chomp down upon it.

Is my suggestion.

i'm not worried. I've traveled a different path. The West Coast is expansive with many MANY many different paths and opportunities. No two people's paths are the same. I'm not sure what Blit is doing with his life these days, but I hope he is content.

i'm not worried. I've traveled a different path. The West Coast is expansive with many MANY many different paths and opportunities. No two people's paths are the same. I'm not sure what Blit is doing with his life these days, but I hope he is content.

You should marry him!!!!

One of our dogs sleeps next to me every night. He is my best friend. When he snores, it's cool. When I was sick for 3 days, he laid next to me only to get up to go potty and eat. Fucking loyal he is.

aww that's a good dog. I hate being the anti dog person. The proliferation of pets everywhere, especially potentially dangerous and allergy inducing dogs, is a testament to the foked up sociologically, culture that we have become.

That being said dogs in and of themselves are very nice guys. Especially ones that do that. :handshake:

aww that's a good dog. I hate being the anti dog person. The proliferation of pets everywhere, especially potentially dangerous and allergy inducing dogs, is a testament to the foked up sociologically, culture that we have become.

That being said dogs in and of themselves are very nice guys. Especially ones that do that. :handshake:

Not sure exactly why, but that's a satisfying post.

Glad to see you giving the loyal dogs their due. I pledge to keep our home reasonably pet-free for the time-being, for your allergy-free visiting pleasure.

Senor X - Great to see you! How have you been?:wheng:

Senor X - Great to see you! How have you been?:wheng:

Hi there, Cali. Nice to see you, too.

Things have been pretty great. It's springtime in Denver. Can't think of much to complain about.

I was just in SF for a week visiting all the friends. Sure is a pretty city you've got, there. It's a shame no one can afford to live there anymore.

Mr. X have you been to Portland?

THoughts?

Place is weird. Most strip clubs per capita. So we did the circuit. They mostly have the devils name in the title.

Tried to ask locals for sightseeing recommendations. Both men and women.

Satanic Strip clubs.

I stayed in Portland with a friend for a week after the trail last year.

I was a little shell-shocked after mostly living in the woods for 5 months, so I wasn't in the best frame of mind for exploring the city. I liked the vibe, though, and had some good food. Didn't do much other than eat and go to a Mortified show, which was pretty awesome.

I'm not into strip clubs, but if I were, I'd definitely want to go to the satanic ones.

catching up on this thread

i like dogs

FOK rescued our pekinese / shih-tzu mix

she was on death row

she is our life

she has one eye

this was during the years you were missing
sorry i was not present for the great sp vs gl - bacon / cami - weird times

i needed to get the whole addiction to vices under wraps and be a present father and husband