What Up Bitches

• Start date
  • Replies 117 Comments
  • Views 9,893 Views
Cardiac arrest shut down lungs heart and kidneys lungs and heart came back not kidneys so far.

Cali you unfriended me you bitch.

Cardiac arrest was caused by some old cami nudes she had sent to cali when Cami and I were together

I really dont feel hate for you no. I do hate that the rangers got staal though. A lot.

I really dont feel hate for you no. I do hate that the rangers got staal though. A lot.

Right, but that's a rental pickup. I doubt they will be able to afford him in the off season. Washington should go deep this year, but anything, as you know, is possible n the playoffs.

Do you still hate me?

Right, but that's a rental pickup. I doubt they will be able to afford him in the off season. Washington should go deep this year, but anything, as you know, is possible n the playoffs.

Yeah. It'd be nice to see Richie hoist the cup again even in Washington.

Yeah. It'd be nice to see Richie hoist the cup again even in Washington.

His game better improve significantly otherwise he won't see much time or even dress in the the playoffs.

Very sad news to hear Brother Bacon! Thank God you are still with us! Taking the news in yesterday wasn't able to post anything! MrsM and my prayers are with you on a fast recovery! Looking things up, was it sudden kidney failure or the long term one?
:grouphug:

Fuck Claude Julian, don Sweeney, cam Neely and the cheap fuck Jacobs family.

Went to the Bruins game last night, they suck, Chara can't move and this team is going no where.

Yet we don't trade Erickson, so we can try and make the playoffs, get swept and sell a few hot dogs and pretzels.

Build me a winner not mediocre crap.

Tyvm sister Nina and brothers Monk and Tully!

I'm calling bullshit on this cardiac story. Any person who's heart and lungs stopped and has kidney failure due to a heart attack would still be in the hospital and not posting on a forum. But hey, I guess miracles can happen.

Just doesn't seem real to me. Sorry Bacon or eggs or whoever you are. Slice of ham.

Pucky, the guy was in the hospital for almost a month! Jeezz! Read beginning of post #7!

Yeah man went in 2.6 got out Sat. Atrophy from being bedridden in hospital for almost a month sucks too I walk slower than a 70 year old now. That'll come back. No miracles here both kidneys are fucked for now not one.

Pucky if I'm telling the truth you'll cover the bills?

Yeah Pucky, here in the US dialysis is an outpatient treatment. It can be done in a clinic or even at home in some cases. Hospitals do their best to get people out of there as soon as possible.

Go Modern Medicine!!!

Sometimes the kidneys are stubborn about coming back. Do the docs think that is still possible or are they talking transplant?

The doc last said 50.50 shot at them coming back ninaballs. I've always been stubborn so why wouldn't my kidneys follow suit? Next dialysis tomorrow so fingers crossed for good news!