What should I do

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 6,122 Views
24/7...call that bitch up and tell her that you are willing to let her hang out with you tonight, but she has to pick up the take out and stop by the liquor store...tell her you will pay her back (dont worry, of course youre not going to do this) and maybe if she is nice, she can stay the night...

Sounds like Buztah talking.

Ok I"m staying in..... posting here and playing poker. fuck it.

BTW robyn tomorrow we are going to see my horse race at woodbine.

Hudon gave him a horrible trip last time hopefully this race will be better:

6 Crystal Sizzler= Ph Hudon A Montini 10-1

6th race at woodbine....

Who is "we"? You and the lady you want to go out with tonight?

Ask Bread & Robyn to break out filthy penny. Only he can decide on what to do.

I thought about including Filthy Penny as part of the prize package for the contest. lol.

CB, that's exactly what I was, sadly. A coin flip. It was between me and this half Korean chick with a giant fuckin' head.

20four7, stay here with us. I have spoken.

LOL! Pumpkin Head! Ah, I wonder how she's doing.:popcorn:

Thats right Swede was around for that drama. Man the old days of Myspace drama were nutty.

Swede please enter my contest.

Robyn helped me with my own MySpace drama. Robyn, remember the cheese cake comment heard 'round the interwebs? I bet that bitch is still foaming at the mouth for that one. Marc still won't get a FB account because of the drama. I hardly think it's my fault. Bitch was asking for it with all that bullshit she was posting on her page.

LOL! Pumpkin Head! Ah, I wonder how she's doing.:popcorn:

She recently had a baby!!!!

pumpkinbobble.gif

Did she carry it in her dome? Seems more roomy than her belly.

Swede,

I need more than your shoulders. Your a cutie but we need you to follow Nina's avatars and show us something. PLEASE

20four7 is drunk posting and hitting on posters. I admire that a lot.