• Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 6,095 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ok this chick I've been kinda seeing. I feel like doing something tonight, so should I call her? I'm way to fucked up to drive anywhere so she'd have to pick me up and bring me home. Do I sit and continue to play poker and post or do I take a shot see if she'll get me then head out?

I've tried flipping a coin but I can't see the result.

Robyn help me please.

The coinflip has made all of my major decisions for the past 8 years. Focus muther fucker!! Flip that coin!

CB, that's exactly what I was, sadly. A coin flip. It was between me and this half Korean chick with a giant fuckin' head.

20four7, stay here with us. I have spoken.

You still with the nice Koreanlady?

Last edited:
24/7...call that bitch up and tell her that you are willing to let her hang out with you tonight, but she has to pick up the take out and stop by the liquor store...tell her you will pay her back (dont worry, of course youre not going to do this) and maybe if she is nice, she can stay the night...

RayRay

You were reading my mind..... I'm still undecided..... I was out earlier with another chick and I got tomorrow afternoon with her, maybe I should save myself....... then again a booty call is always good. Looking for that coin.

RayRay

You were reading my mind..... I'm still undecided..... I was out earlier with another chick and I got tomorrow afternoon with her, maybe I should save myself....... then again a booty call is always good. Looking for that coin.

Are you loaded, pal? What do you do for a living? Just curious.

CB, lol @ rickrolled.

damn you cougar - now I'm gonna have that crap ass song in my head all night

Oh.My.God. I just watched that video and hadn't seen it for years and years and years. I don't remember him being so feminine! And those dance moves. It's a shame he wasn't born in 1907. He has the prefect face for radio.

Are you loaded, pal? What do you do for a living? Just curious.

CB, lol @ rickrolled.

I work for one of the largest contractors in Canada as a project manager. Yes I do well.

Robyn move up here with me will be unstoppable.

Oh.My.God. I just watched that video and hadn't seen it for years and years and years. I don't remember him being so feminine! And those dance moves. It's a shame he wasn't born in 1907. He has the prefect face for radio.

he's more of a woman than the woman in the video.....

BTW robyn tomorrow we are going to see my horse race at woodbine.

Hudon gave him a horrible trip last time hopefully this race will be better:

6 Crystal Sizzler= Ph Hudon A Montini 10-1

6th race at woodbine....