What kind of free downloads should I be pirating from internet?

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 2,771 Views

Blitty

Nucks Lover
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
So far I'm in process of getting:

P90X
Rosetta Stone-Latin America
The Walking Dead-Season 2

Any recommendations??

where can u dl rosetta stone. ive always wanted but didnt wanna drop 500

yeah, learning latin american is a must, very easy language too :up:

What's funny is that they can't even shut down torrents. The entire peer to peer (decentralized) concept defeats any attempts to do so.

Are they going to try to shut down every IRC, chat room, hosted website, etc. that shares torrent lists?

Good fucking luck, Hollywood. Spend all of your money chasing ghosts at the expense of our civil liberties.

Brilliant.

What's funny is that they can't even shut down torrents. The entire peer to peer (decentralized) concept defeats any attempts to do so.

Are they going to try to shut down every IRC, chat room, hosted website, etc. that shares torrent lists?

Good fucking luck, Hollywood. Spend all of your money chasing ghosts at the expense of our civil liberties.

Brilliant.

:like:

dont some ISPs already block some torrent sites or ban the user...something like that
think I read it on Utorrent site

i have never used torrent sites, always stream and dl off a stream if offered...
whats the best torrent site out there? when i get in, do i just click on what i want to dl and wait? i know there was something to look for, for the better uploaders or some shit...:dunno:

The best torrent site for music (by far, and it isn't close) is what.cd but you have to be invited.

consider this a request for an invitation.

Thanks pal

[email protected]

Plommer I have yet to be allowed to invite anyone (been on the site about 2 months). Eventually it will happen though. Also, there's a formal interview process. I'll bump the thread so you can apply.

LOL RJ I had Vuse opening and downloading yet that site claimed I am innocent and they have no records on me. HAH!

Plommer I have yet to be allowed to invite anyone (been on the site about 2 months). Eventually it will happen though. Also, there's a formal interview process. I'll bump the thread so you can apply.

i got banned from waffles.fm for bitching on the forums about them banning vuze

Demonoid.com is pretty great I find. If anyone needs an invite shoot me a msg on fb.