What are you listening to?

Cool guitar lines and a great chorus

I don’t feel old when I listen to this

Haha I hadn’t heard this song in at least 30 years. Perfect pop song

ah, just remembered my favorite song from No More Tears, the last Ozzy album of note. Been like 30 years. Guy is still coming out with some uninspired crap, ..out of boredom I guess. :dunno:
This is a nice tune

»Становлюсь сильнее с каждым днем» - Леонид и Друзья (кавер-версия группы Чикаго)

:russia:

That woman singing backup vocals is extremely beautiful!!

10/10 Marty Rains

Last edited:
»Становлюсь сильнее с каждым днем» - Леонид и Друзья (кавер-версия группы Чикаго)

That woman singing backup vocals is extremely beautiful!!

10/10 Marty Rains

Leonid & Friends

Passion. Persistence. Perfection.
By Scott Schwebke

With multiple sold-out U.S. tours under its belt and hundreds of thousands of fans around the world, Leonid & Friends continues to astound its global audience with its unique ability in capturing the spirit, musicality, and fire of American supergroup Chicago.

And what is even more stunning is that Leonid & Friends, comprised of 11 of the finest musicians in Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, and Belarus, haven't seen Chicago perform live, yet replicates the band’s complex arrangements amazingly note for note.

Chicago has never been in Russia, and none of us have attended their concerts," said Leonid Vorobyev, a multi-instrumentalist who is the band’s leader. "We have only recordings and videos (to help us learn Chicago songs)."

Ksenia sings and speaks Chinese fluently and has her own Chinese album and music videos. She was featured in the Russian TV version of The Voice and has participated in numerous television and festival appearances.

Besides Russian and Chinese she can also speak English and can sing in English, Chinese, Italian, Armenian, Kazakh, Bulgarian and French. She joined Leonid & Friends in September 2016 with the debut of the song Wishing You Were Here and has become an integral part of the band’s vocal landscape both in the studio and live performances.

:betplom: