What are you listening to?

Them Pitchfork hipsters gave it a perfect 10.

I liked When The Pawn quite a bit.

I’m not the intended Fiona Apple audience

I learned yesterday that she briefly dated Louis CK, which made my brain overheat for a second.

:wha:

I honestly could not believe this when I heard it. I admit to liking When The Pawn as well, it got some serious play by me at the time. I don't know what it is about this one, I think it's a shell of what she did previously.

Them Pitchfork hipsters gave it a perfect 10.

I liked When The Pawn quite a bit.

Listening to this tune on shit speakers doesn't do it justice.

First new album from Fiona in a while. My first listen I was like, this is kinda trash.

But on second listen I think I like it better. Dunno, still formulating an opinion.

I gave up halfway. Yoko Ono type stuff. :redx:

It's no Shadows & Mirrors, no sir. :dontthinkso:

IMG_20200423_153323.jpg

70's Canadian fuckin GOLD boys! You Yanks have never heard this stuff.
:canadian:

So my Spotify paid subscription ended yesterday. Looked around for something to listen to and remembered SiriusXM.
Siriusxm is more my style, I'll continue to use Spotify but only the free plan for now.

Sirius is my new daily driver.

E58nV5J.png

Thanks Matty - I write the songs - and in this instance Stuart Epps https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Epps came in to add percussion and remix it, and also brought in a guitarist. So it's just a very different, more rock style sound than my usual electronic stuff. I couldn't pass up working with him.

Sounds good man. Is this a one-man thing or do you have collaborators/bandmates?

Weird, I thought you liked instrumental. Well anyway, I really like it, especially the last track.