What are you listening to?

u2 and Weezer are automatic change station for me..
Which side is Rocket Queen on? that turned into my fav from Appetite For Destruction, can't stand Paradise City

any of the Black Sabbath albums 1,3-6 I used to be able to listen to continues. Not sure why. Maybe it's because most of those tunes were never overplayed and the rhythm section is so good. Always funky but never annoyingly predictable or distracting

OK Computer, Hot Fuss, Achtung great calls, sir. I forgot about those.

Rattle and Hum gets disqualified as there are 4 cover songs AND, it’s the album that turned a lot of people off (me not included) to U2 because of the incessant campaigning that was done to promote the MOVIE (which was no fault of the band it’s just that they and their management had no clue how different movie promotion is than record promotion is in the States).

I thought the performance at the Oscars of the nominated song from Buster Scruggs was just lovely.

I was watching a model strip on the internet - and she was using this song - and though I kinda wanted to skip forward in the strip - it was taking a little too long - that can happen - but this song ---> I had to listen to all of it.

When there is a new album by one of my favorite bands, I play that shit on repeat when I'm running around so that I can learn the intricacies of it.

Social Cues is improving in my head.

This is an awesome opener - retro feel, amazing energy.

I compare not the sound, but the cut loose let your hair down and get ready for an awesome show feel of it to Zoo Station during the Achtung tour.

Just watched the 2016 RUSH documentary.

Ode to plommer.

How come they never played at any big Leafs or other NHL games?

Seems like a good fit.

Regarding holls molls Your dude took you to the Joshua Tree Retour?

This one's for you and your beautiful family.

Always love, always.