What are you listening to?

Last week I was in a citizenship ceremony and they were playing Pharrell Williams's Happy though out the official ceremony. Before it started, after the oath, after the guest speakers, and at the end. Was weird that they would use a pop song in something so official.

A sampling of what YOU missed last weekend when you passed out early. But times it by 50.

omg

Mr X you seen any of these acts at BM? Phutureprimitive. Govinda. Janover & Resunator. Dixon's Violin. All acts who've made a name for themselves over there. Rocked it at a local deal at Maddox recently.

Mr X. :mrx:

I feel like music like this is a stark reality of life. So much beauty and scary incorporated together. And that is what life is. An inexplicable amalgamation of horror and beauty.

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME ONE TIME!

:boxcleanersdaddy::gold::supremeleader::irishluck:

Mr X you seen any of these acts at BM? Phutureprimitive. Govinda. Janover & Resunator. Dixon's Violin. All acts who've made a name for themselves over there. Rocked it at a local deal at Maddox recently.

Nope, but I don't spend much time at the sound camps. I try to catch Beats Antique. Thievery Corporation played a sunset show at Robot Heart. The bassist was naked. That probably felt pretty good.

It's no Uncle Acid and not the best song by a mile on the new record but it's catchy

New Billy Idol. Hmm, okay. This song could have been made in 1986, and I'm okay with that.

Shonen Knife just played down the block from my house.

My girlfriend went. Apparently, they were amazing.

MrX
Shonen Knife just played down the block from my house.

My girlfriend went. Apparently, they were amazing.
Yeah. A friend of mine was at that show and he took a selfie with the singer and posted on fb...I had not heard of them so I had too google and listen. I giggled.

As long as LL releases GOAT2 after 2/19/2015 it will be a great success