What are you doing this weekend?

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 2,870 Views
I just got back from visiting my mum at the care home. Today is her birthday in fact. Number 84.

Happy Birthday Mumcat.

For the rest of the weekend, Jenny will be coming over later today and again tomorrow. Over/Under on total number of times we will boink: 5.5. And we will eat good food and probably watch some stuff.

Other than that, I intend to keep pushing forward with my novel as well as doing some housecleaning. I also need to change a running-light bulb on my car. And probably a couple other pesky little things I am forgetting at this second.

happy belated birday to mumcat.

Helping a brah fix his motorbike in return for beer. Going to an ex-coworker's kid's b-day party (hoping there's booze there too but I just remembered that they're Muslim so the odds of that seem dangerously close to zero.)

Enjoy your weekends. Assholes. #gratuitousinsultforoldtimessake

:cheers:
fokkin drunkard.
Watching TV tonight, working tomorrow, and possibly going to beach Sunday!
weeeee
Going to Miami tomorrow and probably going to a Nica dance club with my wife and her brothers.
good shit!

How about you Cami?
Didn't do much of anything. Just hung around the house and took care of mistermister. went for a run, played some college football...had some wine...bout it.

Where's your cabin? I'd love to get a cabin in the woods and stack wood all day.

Badass Quincy

XjpUU30.jpg

Going to the OC Fair.

Iration Reggae Concert.

How as it Blitty?

What's everyone doing this weekend?

me...I'm just focused on losing my shit.

It was Irie.

Got lit with Slightly Stoopid.

lol. nice. what you getting into this weekend?

Prolly just go to the beach and fair and shit

Annual Blue Jays game with poster emeritus Fiveteamer.

Hopefully spend some solid time working on my novel between all the chores that have piled up over the week and then Jenny will be coming over in the late afternoon/evening both days for good food and seks.

Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend.
Blitty - how the the fair and shit?
Matty - how was the game?
Muddy - you get as much done as you'd hoped?

This coming weekend my roommate wants to do gamenite, so I guess I am obliged to do so. It should be fun though. I just hope my mister comes with. He needs to get out the house.

This coming weekend my roommate wants to do gamenite, so I guess I am obliged to do so. It should be fun though. I just hope my mister comes with. He needs to get out the house.

What games you play at gamenite?

Annual Blue Jays game with poster emeritus Fiveteamer.

Any annual fivey at the game pic?

Fivey is not big on photos when sober.

Game was fine, our stud closer ended up blowing it. Twat.

As far as the writing, I got a lot done of very good quality. I am pleased with the progress made. I think it (the novel) is going to be really great - and also make for an excellent movie.

Fivey is not big on photos when sober.

Well good for him! Positive not seeing any photos then and tell him I luv and miss him! Matty, you so creative, can't you get some business going that you need a trusted partner for to assist you? :dunno:

What games you play at gamenite?
I have no idea. I wanna play cards against humanity personally. My manfriend isn't feeling it though....got to find a way to bribe him into going.
As far as the writing, I got a lot done of very good quality. I am pleased with the progress made. I think it (the novel) is going to be really great - and also make for an excellent movie.

that's great! How long do you think it's going to take for your to complete said novel?

Unless I magically come across a large sum of money and no longer have to work full time, it's going to take quite awhile to complete it.

I don't know. My music project took 3 years. Might be another 2 years for this. It's not a small thing.