Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
So...what's everyone got planned?
matty, rog, muddy, quincy...anyone?

I just finished setting up for Ed Sheeran. Tonight I am loading out The Moody Blues band. Tomorrow I am heading to my cabin for a couple weeks.. Probably stacking firewood and cutting kindling and more yard work. Hopefully a BBQ in there.

perforation, i just bought a perforation machine, I will be perforating

Bartending a barn wedding tonight, and a beach wedding on Lake Mich tomorrow.

I just got back from visiting my mum at the care home. Today is her birthday in fact. Number 84.

Happy Birthday Mumcat.

For the rest of the weekend, Jenny will be coming over later today and again tomorrow. Over/Under on total number of times we will boink: 5.5. And we will eat good food and probably watch some stuff.

Other than that, I intend to keep pushing forward with my novel as well as doing some housecleaning. I also need to change a running-light bulb on my car. And probably a couple other pesky little things I am forgetting at this second.

Helping a brah fix his motorbike in return for beer. Going to an ex-coworker's kid's b-day party (hoping there's booze there too but I just remembered that they're Muslim so the odds of that seem dangerously close to zero.)

Enjoy your weekends. Assholes. #gratuitousinsultforoldtimessake

:cheers:

Helping a brah fix his motorbike in return for beer. Going to an ex-coworker's kid's b-day party (hoping there's booze there too but I just remembered that they're Muslim so the odds of that seem dangerously close to zero.)

Flask

Watching TV tonight, working tomorrow, and possibly going to beach Sunday!

I snuck a 6 pack into Disney Wold last weekend. You can make it happen Matty bear.

Going to Miami tomorrow and probably going to a Nica dance club with my wife and her brothers.

I snuck a 6 pack into Disney Wold last weekend. You can make it happen Matty bear.

We are such old rebels... I smoked a joint a couple hours before work. :megarock:

#Idontgiveashit

some serious gambling to do tonight, then start driving home from Vegas sometime tomorrow

I just finished setting up for Ed Sheeran. Tonight I am loading out The Moody Blues band. Tomorrow I am heading to my cabin for a couple weeks.. Probably stacking firewood and cutting kindling and more yard work. Hopefully a BBQ in there.

Where's your cabin? I'd love to get a cabin in the woods and stack wood all day.

busy weekend, the cabin part sounds nice though!