Welcome To Our Newest Member: Boss Ross

no perfume would smell funny. they make femine sprays, you get them in the tampon aisle at the pharmacy. they also make wipes. they even our the ph balance and leave a powder fresh sent with out a bad taste.
The wipes taste good?

I didn't know this was your real life friend coug

cool beens yo!

that's a matty rain quote

Pussy, doesn't NEED to be MADE to taste good. it naturally does. unless you have infections that are untreated, or that you don't bathe at least 4 times a day

common

Pussy, doesn't NEED to be MADE to taste good. it naturally does. unless you have infections that are untreated, or that you don't bathe at least 4 times a day

common

ewww.
i meant like compared to the nasty taste of perfume... which goes back to the original question.
vagina maintenance is VERY important. cleaning, waxing, etc.

by the way I meant 4 times a week. Not 4 times a day.

I only ever went down on one gf that didn't have a distinct taste and aroma that was really fastidious and kinda overly concerned about her "area" as she called it. and it was very boring, and just left somthing missing.

I mean when I was 14 and first started fingering girls, I wouldn't wash that hand for like 3 days....just so I could continue to sniff the female aroma off my finger tips.

I've done that deep into my 20's with girls that were worth it in terms of "conquests"

I hope that bangable girls don't think they have to make their privates be odorless like their feet or somthing.

I am curious about this sprays.

by the way I meant 4 times a week. Not 4 times a day.

I only ever went down on one gf that didn't have a distinct taste and aroma that was really fastidious and kinda overly concerned about her "area" as she called it. and it was very boring, and just left somthing missing.

I mean when I was 14 and first started fingering girls, I wouldn't wash that hand for like 3 days....just so I could continue to sniff the female aroma off my finger tips.

I've done that deep into my 20's with girls that were worth it in terms of "conquests"

I hope that bangable girls don't think they have to make their privates be odorless like their feet or somthing.

I am curious about this sprays.

that's kind of hot.
and i agree - it needs to be it's own flavor.

Are we going to get more Boss Ross?

they also make wipes. they even our the ph balance and leave a powder fresh sent with out a bad taste.

I did not know this. God bless Casper because I had no clue and this is very interesting.

they make you pussy taste good

My pussy?

MY PUSSY?

Common.

Pussy NEVER tastes good pal, it may not taste bad but it is not a fukking meal.

Guys eat pussy 'cause its pleasurable watching a woman enjoy herself while her legs are spread.

My pussy?

MY PUSSY?

Common.

Pussy NEVER tastes good pal, it may not taste bad but it is not a fukking meal.

Guys eat pussy 'cause its pleasurable watching a woman enjoy herself while her legs are spread.

Very incorrect my friend. You should try going down on a non-hooker once in awhile. Five course meal.
:yayme:

Very incorrect my friend. You should try going down on a non-hooker once in awhile. Five course meal.
:yayme:

Bread if a pussy was to have flavour and/or be a meal, it would be a hookers pussy, pal.

Bread if a pussy was to have flavour and/or be a meal, it would be a hookers pussy, pal.

I'm just saying...