Welcome To Our Newest Member: Boss Ross

i'm not sure if it wouldn't be hotter if it was a deep hamstring bruise from a riding crop.

what did it smell like there?

We need gamelive smell-o-vision.

i'm not sure if it wouldn't be hotter if it was a deep hamstring bruise from a riding crop.

what did it smell like there?

Like in the strip club or in her ass?

Boss got a closer view than I did.

both......

I've only been to 2 strip clubs in my life.

many under-age visits to the playhouse in titusville, pa..... I hate the smell
can't even describe it

the body shop in some random western Pa town on 1-80.

it smelled of coffeee. and the strippers facially raped me and my fellow sherwin williams employee alot. I smelled alot of cheap perfumes. I liked the CK one perfumes.... and alot of tunafishy smells. but mostly I smelled coffee/smoke in that place.

I'm 33 and i'd be a complete newb in a real strip club

Like in the strip club or in her ass?

Boss got a closer view than I did.
Why would we care what the club smelled like?

Common, the ass, pal.

Why would we care what the club smelled like?

Common, the ass, pal.

right.

I picture strippers squirting perfumes into orifices that will be exposed and opened, that day quite often.

I don't know. maybe they have spa treatments for these parts, with apricot scrubs...

Cougar....Boss..... Did you smell any apricots?

eating dried apricots give me crazy gas......

dried apricots and over 32 ounces of milk....... explosive gas 60mins later

Shit I didn't smell anything but rails

I remember falling once

And I remember getting kicked out at like 1:30

We need the gamelive broads to give us some input on this subject.

I wonder if RubynGirlFL or CaliGirlNJ were strippers would they squirt fragrances into their holes to keep them garden fresh while they displayed their goods to the menfolk in perverts row.

Maybe Bread could/should answer.

This chick was pretty talented.

I think I remember her getting upside down at one point.

xg9kp5.jpg

kinda like human centipede

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If I visited strip clubs. I'd try to keep the human centipede movie out of my mind.......

that being said...

Fiver if you had to be a middle in a 3 linker human centipede....

who do you pick out of all the world dead or alive to be ahead of you and behind you?

I might go marilyn manson,,,,,,, or ghandi ( I can't decide)..... with gene simmons behind me

Simmonds is a Jew, I get the impression our man fiver is not a fan of Hebrew nation.

Coug. This is awesome. More, more.

Strip Club story. I was in one in Jersey with my friend Dan. We had Clove cigarettes and the one stripped said they were disgusting and to put them out, yelled a little. It was like whatever, but we were noobs so we figured she was in charge. Anyway about midway in this tall blonde gets up there, gorgeous. Brings this random douche out of the crowd up. He's all about it. She sits down and bends him over her knee, proceeds to take off his belt and smack him on the ass with it HARD, I mean real hard. We were dying. The poor guy looked like he was going to cry in humiliation when he got up. Pretty classic.

This is great stuff Coug ty :bowdown:

Stevie good story

Boss got spanked on stage last night

Also this one stripper literally tore his underwear when dragging him around at the end

11v1b2a.jpg

9kuy53.jpg

30jsm05.jpg

35a6dr7.jpg

72vtyt.jpg

spuscn.jpg

who drank more. Cougs or Boss?

We need the gamelive broads to give us some input on this subject.

I wonder if RubynGirlFL or CaliGirlNJ were strippers would they squirt fragrances into their holes to keep them garden fresh while they displayed their goods to the menfolk in perverts row.

Maybe Bread could/should answer.

no perfume would smell funny. they make femine sprays, you get them in the tampon aisle at the pharmacy. they also make wipes. they even our the ph balance and leave a powder fresh sent with out a bad taste.