Welcome Aboard ShantyStar!

• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 3,534 Views
can't we all chip in for a contest that only shanty can win??

it's about time someone fixed a contest IN FAVOR of shanty instead the other way around!

LET'S HAVE A CONTEST AND HAVE IT RIGGED SO ONLY SHANTY CAN WIN!! EVERYONE CAN CHIP IN 50 CENTS AND WE CAN PAY PAL IT TO HIM!!!!

I created my own contest per say. My contest was if shanty posted, I gave him my points.

Glad to have Shanty here. Let the anal sex, bear cocks, and mustard oil rain down from the Heavens!

Glad to have Shanty here. Let the anal sex, bear cocks, and mustard oil rain down from the Heavens!

You have to watch the Robot Chicken episode about bear anal rape. Reminded me a little too much of Shanty.

I can't find it on Youtube yet.

Possibly the greatest thread of last year:

http://forum.sbrforum.com/players-talk/304206-sbr-tvs-failed-attempt-shantystar-interview-video.html

Takes a while to get going but gets really good.

Best quote EVER:

"I mcuh respect you stallion as robyn and immortality and new addition in my freidns circle carpedime,but,amazinglly when i was ready nothing happen,
crazylou worked woodoo on me,i got severe ill but after robvyn pm i want to end this mess at the moment,i did it twice or thrice,times,in april in dec.twice.i think sbr should get know about me through their chat if verbal connection not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didnnt wait such a long time even mY c.CK IS READY TO DIVE INTO MY WIFE Cunt.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"