Welcome Aboard ShantyStar!

• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 3,535 Views
Welcome aboard shanty.

How are you?

Did you ever pay TheLock on that 100 point loan?

shanty! this is a huge additino to the forum

thanks,i am in debt right now there,but,what for you asking,are you helping out me there?or just taunting?if so no difference between SBR and this forum to discourage or taunting me,what do you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shanty, you have NO freaking clue how much I have missed you over the past several weeks.

Please feel free to anal Deuce and the others with your 9" iron bull cock as you please.

Shanty posts at every betting forum there is --- while the one's with contests anyway.

Maybe he is just here because he likes us?? I know that is asking for a lot.

no contests...he will be gone soon...

thanks,i am in debt right now there,but,what for you asking,are you helping out me there?or just taunting?if so no difference between sbr and this forum to discourage or taunting me,what do you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30lhu1k.jpg

only your and robyn love pulls me here,immortality and durito are my friends too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a lot more love than from just Bread and I.

only your and robyn love pulls me here,immortality and durito are my friends too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanty!!!!!!

You made it. I am so glad. I am sorry to hear you lost all your points. I will figure out a way to get some transferred to you. :thumbup:

How does Shanty lose his points? His +300 or better picks are hitting better than 50%.

can't we all chip in for a contest that only shanty can win??

it's about time someone fixed a contest IN FAVOR of shanty instead the other way around!

LET'S HAVE A CONTEST AND HAVE IT RIGGED SO ONLY SHANTY CAN WIN!! EVERYONE CAN CHIP IN 50 CENTS AND WE CAN PAY PAL IT TO HIM!!!!