Weird Day. Just Hear Me Out

i am glad we are on the same page

indeed. my favorite is when you wake up in the morning, roll over and "make love", then go back to sleep. wake up 2 hours later, have a quickie, and then go about your day. mmmm. no better way to ring in an otherwise lazy Sunday morning.
not saying thats how i started today, it's just how i like starting my days. :)

indeed. my favorite is when you wake up in the morning, roll over and "make love", then go back to sleep. wake up 2 hours later, have a quickie, and then go about your day. mmmm. no better way to ring in an otherwise lazy Sunday morning.

true

play on playa

:cheers:

b/c i go for the men in the power position over the privates and sargents?

Why did the words "power position over the privates" just jump out at me when I read your response.

here's the question for today: how many times on average do you have sex in the typical week? weekend?

here's the question for today: how many times on average do you have sex in the typical week? weekend?

Here's a question. Why don't you start a new thread with your questions..lol?

One of my favorite weekends was roughly eleven times...

Blitty do you think you're hornier than Cougar Bait?

Blitty do you think you're hornier than Cougar Bait?

I doubt it. But I do get a chubby whenever I read a brock landers post. So we might be even. :cougarbait: