• Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 3,149 Views

Hawk

Federales
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
This guy consistently makes JJ Gold's top 10 best looking posters.

Sorry but that is a very weak face. Are there bones in there or is it all jello? (...a jello reference for our fallen poster..)

Well, he does have purdy lips. :grin:

IMG_1961.jpg

Why are you picking on Bobbaaaaay! ?

What happened to Jello?

Plommer, I'm ticked off because the air cond isn't working as well as it should be. Poor Bobby.

Jello, dunno. Maybe tucked away in isolation in a shack in the middle of nowhere writing a book?

Jello is a fine looking gentleman.

Plommer, I'm ticked off because the air cond isn't working as well as it should be. Poor Bobby.

Jello, dunno. Maybe tucked away in isolation in a shack in the middle of nowhere writing a book?

You need air conditioning in Canada?

is bobby mister monkey's son?

There is a bit of desperation yet sincerity in his eyes covered by glasses to keep it legal. Also you can tell he hasn't slept in awhile.

Trying to understand the shirt. It's cleaner than I would have originally thought.

Auto windows/locks good for him.

The thumb appears to be down on the left hand. Nervous about the picture I'd imagine. If it was in a poker game I'd call any suspected bluff immediately.

Arms pretty hairy but who the fuck shaves their arms?!

Smile looks a little like Gizmo before the water. I respect that she can look like that too.

I do think he is keeping good control of that car and had the courage to put this up 100% sober and behind the wheel.

And that speaks volumes.

There is a bit of desperation yet sincerity in his eyes covered by glasses to keep it legal. Also you can tell he hasn't slept in awhile.

Trying to understand the shirt. It's cleaner than I would have originally thought.

Auto windows/locks good for him.

The thumb appears to be down on the left hand. Nervous about the picture I'd imagine. If it was in a poker game I'd call any suspected bluff immediately.

Arms pretty hairy but who the fuck shaves their arms?!

Smile looks a little like Gizmo before the water. I respect that she can look like that too.

I do think he is keeping good control of that car and had the courage to put this up 100% sober and behind the wheel.

And that speaks volumes.

:bow:

I'm ugly, but I'm not THAT ugly.

Fiver, you're a good looking fellow, don't listen to Bateman that pasty fuck.

Bobby got his braces off. He's kind of a player these days.

is bobby mister monkey's son?

It would be a honor to be! Real or not real the guy took down the Fishhead in that vid. Now if you said Herman I would be pissed!

ca75b903.jpg

Now OK.

Here is me looking underqualified in every possible facet.

Hell in the caveman days I propably would have had a boulder dropped on my head for trying to pull this shit off.

Beard trimmer broke, the new one is in climb her.

Red Sox hat because desperately need a haircut.

The glasses look totally assinine but shit its been like a week long bender those eyes are worn out.

If that guy was playing at me I'd have to play right back and hope he wasn't holding a monster.

Look at her though.

Drunk as heck during this and still looking like that.

The food in the beard is actually the end of a burning cigar, tough to see the brown.

What a fucking bombshell. God bless America my nubian brothers and sisters.

:lmao: Stevie, I'm beginning to dig it a little.

Is that the period chick? Can you bump that thread btw, I missed out while I was in vegas.....