We Need To Talk About Steve

• Start date
  • Replies 180 Comments
  • Views 4,385 Views
Really? He means well? All his out of line bullshit is ok because he found an issue he can play good side on? It's because he really really cares so darn much?
Like IAG said he truly believes what he says when he says it. He unfriended me on Facebook for like the 4th time the other day. Always over the same thing - he thinks I'm defending plommer, when I'm just trying to get him to move on with his life.

Like IAG said he truly believes what he says when he says it. He unfriended me on Facebook for like the 4th time the other day. Always over the same thing - he thinks I'm defending plommer, when I'm just trying to get him to move on with his life.
My theory is he keeps bringing this up to get iag riled , and have her come back and defend him on the forum. :hmm:

I'm sure he believes what he says, but he has no business acting like he's the offended party. If Iag wanted to bring this up here, she could've done that, and everybody would believe her, before they would Steve.
And then he goes on being nasty towards others here, because what, he's a beacon for everything just, and he cannot accept the low standards of others?
We know his history. I don't buy it. He's just using the forum as his personal toilet. ...And he knows this :yes:

My theory is he keeps bringing this up to get iag riled , and have her come back and defend him on the forum. :hmm:

I'm sure he believes what he says, but he has no business acting like he's the offended party. If Iag wanted to bring this up here, she could've done that, and everybody would believe her, before they would Steve.
And then he goes on being nasty towards others here, because what, he's a beacon for everything just, and he cannot accept the low standards of others?
We know his history. I don't buy it. He's just using the forum as his personal toilet. ...And he knows this :yes:
He’s alcoholic and paranoid schizophrenic. It’s mental illness. As someone who went through a short period of delusional thinking during the Covid( as my good buddy Plommer threw out on the forum to make me appear crazy, and have othersdoubt my claim…very classy btw…) I can attest to how real this is when you are in the moment, especially if greatly sleep deprived, dehydrated, and under great stress. . In any case, I agree it doesn’t give him carte blanche..especially when threats went beyond Plommer to Teela.
Maybe acting like the “beacon of judgment” is a subconscious way to cope with his own on self hatred. Who knows. I haven’t been around enough to know what he has been posting other than in this mess. Maybe post review? But that’s a pain in the ass for RJ I would imagine.

I imagine the ignore feature is available for people who don’t want to read a particular poster’s posts….are we back on KOL vids? I remember the BlackTaxi period lol.
I do believe deep down he’s got a good heart, and would take someone with some genetic issues out of their control, before an unapologetic con artist. But that’s just me

I do think Steve should be taking his medication however, and my guess is he probably isn’t …or wasn’t at the time of all this going down.

I’ve owed posters money
I’ve been medicated for mental “issues”

I refuse to make excuses for my past behavior posting or otherwise.

I owed money…I paid back.
I paid VD
I TRIED to pay Teela (she refuses to take money for pizza)
RJ I’m pretty damn sure I took care of.
Matty never got his pipe, which wasn’t a debt as much as he told me to hold onto it.

I owe ONE person money and thats Mofome (who I can’t contact)

Mental issues? No excuse. Get help. End of story. It’s not easy but Jesus, eventually you gotta sack up and own who you are.

Steve's manic/paranoid episodes don't go much more than 8 weeks. how long ago did it really ramp up?

Steve's manic/paranoid episodes don't go much more than 8 weeks. how long ago did it really ramp up?
A couple of weeks ago

With everything else, I'm fine with Steve being back as long as he stops the death threats and accusations.

Caspy you never owed me anything :dunno:

he still got 3-4 weeks to go

Caspy you never owed me anything :dunno:

he still got 3-4 weeks to go
Glad the leader of GL finally showed up in regards to such a serious evolving situation here. Thought maybe you went on vaca like Biden has doing the Taliban crisis.

Can we let Steve back in?

Glad the leader of GL finally showed up in regards to such a serious evolving situation here. Thought maybe you went on vaca like Biden has doing the Taliban crisis.
The leader of GL is bone bone

I’ve owed posters money
I’ve been medicated for mental “issues”

I refuse to make excuses for my past behavior posting or otherwise.

I owed money…I paid back.
I paid VD
I TRIED to pay Teela (she refuses to take money for pizza)
RJ I’m pretty damn sure I took care of.
Matty never got his pipe, which wasn’t a debt as much as he told me to hold onto it.

I owe ONE person money and thats Mofome (who I can’t contact)

Mental issues? No excuse. Get help. End of story. It’s not easy but Jesus, eventually you gotta sack up and own who you are.
Can’t argue with that…he needs to get and stay medicated..,I will just say there is a difference between depression etc…and bipolar coupled with psychosis (In addition to alcoholism.)

If he can’t come back here, I would just say that I hope that those of you who are friends with him on Facebook etc.(I am not) reach out periodically. Remember when he killed himself or almost died or something? I don’t know.
Good on you for making good though Casper. I know many that would not…ahem…

p.s. Teela! Send me a pizza!

You gave me $50 in Vegas during the SBR days. I don’t forget
It's not a competition, but I gave you $60.

:nelson: Rogatien