We Need To Talk About Steve

• Start date
  • Replies 180 Comments
  • Views 4,320 Views
IAG, you just spent $800 on 50 cent's booze?
No comment. Lol.
Like I said, two for friends, might try resale of one of the signed bottles.
Also I initially posted the wrong video above so I corrected it…I was just showing some of the people in line. It was a good crowd. Once I bought the bottles, there was no turning back, but I didn’t know it would be two hours.

Plommer you fuckstick. Do the right thing. We all knew you were a little scummy, but we don't need trashy people around here

How much does plommer owe total? I forget.

Plommer can't you just throw her 100 bucks a month til it's paid off? You fuckstick?

I have a contractor that is in the wind with $11k deposit for a kitchen remodel, so I'm pro team Don't fuck with people's money right now. It doesn't matter the amount, it's the principle.

I have a contractor that is in the wind with $11k deposit for a kitchen remodel, so I'm pro team Don't fuck with people's money right now. It doesn't matter the amount, it's the principle.
So you getting the kitchen remodeled?

Gave the deposit back in April and just got a lawyer to send demand letter. Now I'm in process of getting new contractor to start the process over again. Trying to get it done in the next few months.

Gave the deposit back in April and just got a lawyer to send demand letter. Now I'm in process of getting new contractor to start the process over again. Trying to get it done in the next few months.
We have a small kitchen to remodel and two quotes took 3 weeks to come back. One the girl had the setup all wrong though she spent an hour writing stuff down. Another gave great blueprint type workup with price. Wife said looks good and I looked at blueprint. Showed cabinets standing 138" across. I look at that side of kitchen ??? and got out tape and it only had a total of 110" available. WTF! Waiting on a 3rd guy now.

MCB, what is it with the slow process down in FLA and with ours, that and inaccuracies? I'm seriously scared about giving out a big deposit.

Contractors are really bad in Florida. I hear it all the time which helps me because it makes us look better.You have to facilitate all transactions and hold your contractor's hand through the process. Ask lots of questions and don't let them give you a blowoff answer. I contracted with someone that I had worked with on other projects and given large amounts of business to over the last 4 years. Didn't suspect he would take off with the money.

Plommer you fuckstick. Do the right thing. We all knew you were a little scummy, but we don't need trashy people around here
Whatever I do (or don't do) regarding my personal dealings with IAG will not be posted on gamelive by me.
It's also no-one elses business.
Further explanation will not happen because doing so would reveal information that absolutely needs to remain private.

Anything that I should/could say/do that may satisfy others want for a fair resolution (ie the right thing) is secondary to the need for me to keep this information completely off the forum. Do with this what you will.

So to re-iterate. I will not update or inform the forum with regard to my dealings with IAG.

Carry on.

Plommer can't you just throw her 100 bucks a month til it's paid off? You fuckstick?
I could do a number of things, but you will never know as I will not say.
You can ask IAG for info, I'll let her have the glory. Me I'm staying out of it online.

I accept my place as the villain. I prefer it over explaining private things to mostly strangers.

Then I say we reinstate Stevie and ban plommer until he starts paying back IAG. Stevie went over the line but there's really no excuse for not even trying to make things right.

You don't have to pay back all at once plom, but come on man. Instead of losing an extra $100 a month you can just put it aside and gain some karma back.

Matty, just stop already. So far you have heard mostly one side of what has transpired and are making conclusions from that.
She hasn't even heard what I have to say so its the status quo.

I understand completely that I am in a no win situation, peoples minds have been made up. I choose to keep the rest private.
Again, if I did try to make things right its really nunya and I won't update on the situation.

go ride your bike.

I'd be fascinated to see Rouge ban me. Look forward to it even, maybe.

You can skate around the fact that you owe money all you want, but the fact is that this nonsense keeps popping up on the forums because you have refused to make even the slightest gesture towards resolving it.

Enough with the excuses. Send her something.

For the life of me I have no idea what information would ”absolutely require being kept confidential.“ or whatever the verbiage was….. I guess because there is no explanation, making it sound ominous is the only alternative. If there really is something, I certainly have not been made aware of it by Plommer or anyone else.

I forget as well.…close to or slightly more than 1500 I believe, but I may have forgiven a couple hundo of that. I would have to check my records.
What really hurts is the $850 bitcoin money (which was the scammed portion) because that would be worth God knows how many times as much now. Four or five times maybe? Maybe more. Anyway…would be happy with 1000 at this point…in payments….something better than nothing I imagine. But we all know it’s not happening or it would have by now. …