• Replies 180 Comments
  • Views 4,287 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Guys, I think we can all agree that Steve has had MANY chances to get his shit straight,
His ramblings and threats on here became scary.
His continued rants on SBR has shown he has NO desire to back off.

Time to perma ban him.

@plommer you aren't off the hook on this.
Get your house in order with IAG.
If you have even 10 cents to gamble with, you can pay IAG.

I don't like how Steve approached you, but dude, it's time to man up and take care of your past.

I can say this because I've been there. I eventually took care of my shit.

It's time you do the same.
I love you pal. You are a power poster here.
That said, be a power poster with a clear conscience.

Sorry if you guys think I'm beating a dead horse, but we are all evolving.
Matty is a family man with a killer bod.
Blitty went from playboy to daddy.
Teela went from the girl we ALL wanted to being a tremendous mom and killer person.
The rest of you are beyond reproach and have lived a admirable life.

Plommer...be one of us. Don't let Steve EVER have a reason to talk about you again.

You can do this.

Caspy I'm not on any hook.

I understand you mean well but you only know some of the facts, much has been left out because it's really nobodies business and it will stay that way.

My Seattle best bet was a winner at +140 btw

• Kak
Reactions: IAG
Teela went from the girl we ALL wanted to being a tremendous mom and killer person.
1629022907654.gif

Caspy I'm not on any hook.

I understand you mean well but you only know some of the facts, much has been left out because it's really nobodies business and it will stay that way.

My Seattle best bet was a winner at +140 btw
The only thing that has been left out is payment to me. “Some of the facts”. What are these other “facts?”

Steve has mental/addiction issues but honestly loves the people here. I dk if he is still posting stuff across the way..agree death threats should not be given a pass, but then sociopathic grifters shouldn’t either.

In other news. I met 50 cent at our local grocery store yesterday lol

Did you get some? How much it cost?
Yeah..I got two bottlesof champagne for 299 each, and two bottles of the cognac which were like 60 or $70 (edit..from,pic looks like a little less) I will keep two for myself probably as collector item and souvenir, and two were for friends.

DFB6CD86-32E1-43F1-B83F-F93FB9AFB472.jpeg

Great post Casp and big of you to discuss something nobody wants to talk about. I know Stevie has some issues but love posting with him here!!! And don't want to see him perma ban. He has us here and only one person's actions who is setting him off constantly.

If we are who we are (maybe say a small group of strangers who enjoy conversing) we shouldn't hide away from this. Stevie ain't the only one that doesn't like this issue, IAG and honestly so am I after getting the lowdown from her via PMs. She didn't just randomly tell me, I asked her because it bothered me if true.
@plommer you aren't off the hook on this.
Get your house in order with IAG.
If you have even 10 cents to gamble with, you can pay IAG.
Plommer...be one of us. Don't let Steve EVER have a reason to talk about you again.

You can do this.
I always enjoyed posting with Plommer but I loathe the action of people who owe money and don't pay back especially when they have it. Disregarding whatever else Plommer has said about this issue, I HAVEN"T HEARD HIM ONCE SAY I DO NOT OWE IAG ANY MONEY? Well answer is he most likely can't.

If we are this tight knit group as I envision, than it should bother all of us. So like what Casper above has posted, Plommer please do the right thing for at least Stevie's sake. :yes:

Reactions: IAG

Last edited:
IAG, you just spent $800 on 50 cent's booze?