We Need To Talk About Steve

• Start date
  • Replies 180 Comments
  • Views 4,324 Views
Nobody is saying to ban you. Just lose a lot of respect for people like you (in this situation) that have no qualms about screwing over others. Obviously she has kept it in for awhile now.

I have paid my bookies countless times only to get screwed out of a few g's. Dude is driving an escalade around town but can't seem to pay me. I get tired of people having no consequences for stealing from others.

IAG
I forget as well.…close to or slightly more than 1500 I believe, but I may have forgiven a couple hundo of that. I would have to check my records.
What really hurts is the $850 bitcoin money (which was the scammed portion) because that would be worth God knows how many times as much now. Four or five times maybe? Maybe more. Anyway…would be happy with 1000 at this point…in payments….something better than nothing I imagine. But we all know it’s not happening or it would have by now. …
So let's call it 1300 Canadian. Plom you can do 13 payments of 100 bucks. I don't care that you're on welfare or whatever, your life is ultra cheap as per your own admission. 13 months of payments and we can all move on from the unpleasantness. It's totally reasonable and doable.

Am I the only one who feels Steve is just posting shit because he's bored, has nothing better to do, wants to stir up shit, while playing with the demons in his head, drinking and listening to (very meaningful) music videos?

Steve means well. Shame about the stiff/scam - people like that will never change.

Reactions: IAG
Really? He means well? All his out of line bullshit is ok because he found an issue he can play good side on? It's because he really really cares so darn much?

Really? He means well? All his out of line bullshit is ok because he found an issue he can play good side on? It's because he really really cares so darn much?
I think when he has his psychotic episodes he really believes the stuff he says. To that extent here is trying/thinks he is doing good. He sometimes suffers from episodes of psychosis where he believes the things he says, believes people here are out to harm him etc…This particular one, he got it right, but sometimeshe is also calls some things wrong , and I have also been on the wrong side of false accusations, but at least I believe he believes what he says when he says it. If that makes sense.

It doesn’t make it any easier when you are being falsely accused of something, but I don’t believe there is malicious intent. That is where I see a difference. How many chances does he get? That’s up to Rogue I guess. Steve has mental health issues, but I don’t believe he is a sociopath.

Yeah he's more of a pain in the assiopath. I see this pattern all the time. Actually Bread kinda did this too.
Try to play nice, everybody get along, then you get bored with it and try to stir shit, and so it goes. posting 101 :hey:

I understand completely that I am in a no win situation, peoples minds have been made up. I choose to keep the rest private.
Again, if I did try to make things right its really nunya and I won't update on the situation.
You aren't in a no win situation.

Make payments and you'd be universally forgiven, probably by IAG even.

Or if all of this "youve only heard one side of the story" shit is true, why not tell your side of the story? Don't act like it's over-sharing when you share EVERYTHING here.

You can win. You can make things right or explain why you can't make things right.

Taking this ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS FUCK YOU ALL stance is definitely a loss.

Steve means well. Shame about the stiff/scam - people like that will never change.

He made several comments about me, but threatening to kill me does not qualify as "meaning well."

I remember one night when this forum first started, I was genuinely concerned about Bread and text him to ask if he was ok. Said he was just playing around. So he definitely played it to the max.

He made several comments about me, but threatening to kill me does not qualify as "meaning well."
Nobody's gotten more passes and benefits of doubt than Steve, but yet he's the guardian of justice on the forum.

Why?
OK if Steve brings back bread, they can come back together :thinking:

I'll ask him to come back. I think I've got a 50/50 shot for at least a one-time appearance.

I did not know that. That is obviously crossing the line.