We got some good peoples at Gaymelive!

• Start date
  • Replies 126 Comments
  • Views 10,858 Views
The second stripper pulled my shirt up above my head and had my nipples clamped in her fingers for gods sake! The whole front row complimented me on my boobs before I left the stage. Good times. I think you and Mr. X were the only two out of our tribe that were paying attention.

:wha:

damn it, missed it

T'was for me anyway. Not you.

:nelson:

:wha:

damn it, missed it

when I was driving to work today, it hit me that you have MAJOR CRUSH on Mrs. X and you didn't get to see the show. I am sad for you. *frown*

The second stripper pulled my shirt up above my head and had my nipples clamped in her fingers for gods sake! The whole front row complimented me on my boobs before I left the stage. Good times. I think you and Mr. X were the only two out of our tribe that were paying attention.

ohwow

I'm putting Toronto on my airfare watch list right now. Although, you probably won't see me until the temperature gets to at least sweatshirt weather (see how I cleverly didn't have to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius there).

instant hard on, reading this. unreal.

be back in 10 mins, gonna go get some relief

when I was driving to work today, it hit me that you have MAJOR CRUSH on Mrs. X and you didn't get to see the show. I am sad for you. *frown*

Jurror, if you come with me to visit Matty Rain, I will 100% show you my boobs.

hard again.... putting myself in juror's shoes.

lololololol. The power of boobs.

(Fok off y'all, cindigo is mine. Sawry MrX.)

Mrs.X has more pills than my local pharmacist. :up:

What about me, you dick!

I thought it was so obvious that you could see them anytime you wanted, nothing needed to be said about it.

I thought it was so obvious that you could see them anytime you wanted, nothing needed to be said about it.

Ok. I'll make sure to ask next time.

:cyclop: