We got some good peoples at Gaymelive!

• Start date
  • Replies 126 Comments
  • Views 10,906 Views
Matty looks like pure evil in that pic.

Mr Monkey you are next :yes:

I heard Daft was a total asshole last weekend.

I don't want to say who told me that but Matty did come pick up his dog yesterday.

You got your names mixed up - Bread was the total asshole. Daffy was a sweetie pie.

I really need to make it to one of these.

My favorite places were:

1. oldest bar in America
2. bubba gumps ping pong table bar
3. river walk
150. skanky nudey bar

many places left to explore

WTF?!? Those strip clubs were awesome!

Matty:up:
Matty Matty Matty

that one I was at rates just behind the bus stop Mrs.X and I were dropped off at when first arriving.

attachment.php

Unreal.

:blittyindacity:

WTF?!? Those strip clubs were awesome!

I barely remember them and I always missed Mrs. X's encounters. Matty, you missed the very last club we went to Sunday night. 300 lb strippers.

Mrs. X is awesome. She agreed to be fondled by my favorite stripper.

Mrs. X knows how to stretch a dollar. Goddamn, she got a lot of action for it. Guys have to spend 40 bucks to get the same treatment.

:bowdown: Mrs. X

Guys have to spend 40 bucks to get the same treatment.

In North America, yes.

$40 gets "toda la noche" in many latin countries.

I was offered to fok my black stripper, $200 for 30 minutes. Goddamn she was tight. :regrets:

I was offered to fok my black stripper, $200 for 30 minutes. Goddamn she was tight. :regrets:

$200 for sexy time with a black girl?

Common.

At one time in Louisiana you could have purchased a black girl for alot less.

like her Vag was tight? did you put a finger up there? maybe she was flexing......

what would you do with a black stripper for the last 25 minutes, after you got done fuking her? do you have long hair that can be braided?

Bunch of racist homos in here.

Bunch of racist homos in here.

Matty, I saw her face. Did you see her face? The wig was bad enough....but the face. :tully:

I did not look at her face. She's a fokken lap dancer. Common.