We got some good peoples at Gaymelive!

• Start date
  • Replies 126 Comments
  • Views 10,857 Views
what is in the hand gernades?
they look tasty

It's 50% alcohol, 50% liquid sugar. Nasty stuff. Pouring 2 ounces of bourbon in one doesn't even alter the taste. Not kidding.

Matty, i am worried about you. Do you need a friend to get to the AA meeting? I am here.

It's 50% alcohol, 50% liquid sugar. Nasty stuff. Pouring 2 ounces of bourbon in one doesn't even alter the taste. Not kidding.

sounds like a great drink for a "I wanna die " hangover in the morning.
wish I had the freedom to be able make one of these epic GL bashes.

Matty, i am worried about you. Do you need a friend to get to the AA meeting? I am here.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :lmao:

Casper come to Toronto. We're gonna hang out with Fiver and have some good clean fun.

:stretcher::stretcher::stretcher:

Mrs. X is awesome. She agreed to be fondled by my favorite stripper.
Mrs. X knows how to stretch a dollar. Goddamn, she got a lot of action for it. Guys have to spend 40 bucks to get the same treatment.
:bowdown: Mrs. X

All for you Matty. When we come to Toronto I'll bring the aderol, you bring the dollars.

:highfive:

How 'bout tomorrow.

I'm putting Toronto on my airfare watch list right now. Although, you probably won't see me until the temperature gets to at least sweatshirt weather (see how I cleverly didn't have to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius there).

The second stripper pulled my shirt up above my head and had my nipples clamped in her fingers for gods sake! The whole front row complimented me on my boobs before I left the stage. Good times. I think you and Mr. X were the only two out of our tribe that were paying attention.

Mr and Mrs X can stay at my new place with me. We'll do shrooms. Matty saw my new place. It's FUKKIN HUGE!

Bunch of interesting, intelligent people getting together to have fun? Pawns.

Acid Joe does not need to rape. Acid Joe is irresistible!

The second stripper pulled my shirt up above my head and had my nipples clamped in her fingers for gods sake! The whole front row complimented me on my boobs before I left the stage. Good times. I think you and Mr. X were the only two out of our tribe that were paying attention.

Not happy that I missed this. See, you DID end up doing boobs showing and I failed miserably.

reno was also watching. We both commented on Mrs. X's very toned back. :buddy: