We don't talk about much GL..

• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 7,783 Views
bread tell me a story. a story you don't think anyone is interested in hearing.

bread tell me a story. a story you don't think anyone is interested in hearing.

O wow. Congrats on being first. O wow.....

OK.

At my dad's recent wedding..they gave out insta-cameras....cutesy type shit...everyone click 24 rolls of THEIR experience of OUR wedding. I'm a sucker for that shit. Great way to capture the day that you will regret the rest of your miserable life.

So I had the "cool table" with me, Robyn, Zane, Zane's wife who almost inadvertantly had him incarcerated for 10 yrs (wacky, true) and their beautiful 2 daugheers.

They don't drink anymore. God bless. Me and Robyn couldn't. Torture...we made the best and actually had fun. But the cameras....

We had the girls put on masks we bought last year in NOLA...scary skull shit. So great. They are hams. Cards, even.

I'd just like to see the random scrolling weding photos of everyone smiling, having a good time...and them BAM!!! skulls. Its the little things.

Keep in mind at the age of around 8 my dad smacked my head against the wall hard for singing a song I heard on the radio that said "the devil"

Somedody's knockin'.....

I changed "the devil" to "the elephants"

I hope those scary mask pictures made my dad jump back for a millisecond and be scared. I do.

I like BoneCrusher.

Thanks for asking buddy.

that millisecond is what count, and the millisecond it takes in his brain to figure out its your pictures :)

good one pally

poor zane

that millisecond is what count, and the millisecond it takes in his brain to figure out its your pictures :)

good one pally

poor zane

high five.

wow.

what was your daddy's nickname to you?

Never had one.

In troubles Equaled John Shane.

I probably shouldn't post that but fuck it. I'm broke and dumb.

JOHN SHANE!!!

Then he got mean.

How bout you?

papito(little daddy) shorten to pito (cause i couldnt pronounce it when little)

I bet baby Rogue Juror was adorables.

Probably about as cute as baby Bread.

Johnny001.jpg

Baby RJ pics PLEALWLEWLELELW3L3E3!!!!

Can't be any cuter/browner than baby King Revolver picking invisible strawberres. Jollwehwe4rt

I hope someone kills that thing in that picture asap. gross.

let the little pretty yellow hair grow again

common one time