But she keeps nodding
Like the man that isn't there
Like the car I never owned
Like the girl I never fucked
But the rain the rain the rain is there and it always will be

oWdP901.jpg

I meant is outside my window the title.

Cool lyrics imo.

That's not a song bacon that's just something I posted while I was at work on break

LOL at Rod though :lmao:

lolz like I said

<----NOOB

I was going to tell you there was no indication of your title though. I just read a chapter on that while on the can. Coug, you need to be clearer about your titles or you'll never break through.

I hate to say it, but John Bon Jovi is probably one of the most successful 'formula' type writers of our generation. If you look at his massive list of hits, it almost cannot be denied.

Wanted Dead or Alive; It's My Life etc.

man, that guy should have stopped after She's a Little Runaway. What a bunch of horrible shit, It's my Life is high on the shit list. But that song where he says: "who says you cant go home" about 100X is Poison worthy. Something this horrible can not be suggested in any book can it? :dunno:

Not so far but I'll let you know if it is.

I am really proud of the songwriting on the CD I'm making. I don't see it having even a remote chance of any kind of commercial success - well, maybe one song. But it's good to do something exactly the way I want it done anyway (within the limitations of my abilities).

So I keep telling myself.

I look forward to this, I'd buy it from you and I WOULDN'T torrent it :whistling:

Muddy you should put out your album on cassette to tap into the indie/college radio scene. Cassettes are making a comeback.

and they are cheap to mass produce too

It's actually never going to be done. I came to the realization recently. Never.

For a long time I was assuming it would be done sometime, but as it turns out ---> no.

It's actually never going to be done. I came to the realization recently. Never.

For a long time I was assuming it would be done sometime, but as it turns out ---> no.

Coleman_wtf.gif

I don't like your attitude.

Muddy you should put out your album on cassette to tap into the indie/college radio scene. Cassettes are making a comeback.

:clap: I always said cassettes were best. Its about time motherfuckers realized.

:pogo:

Vinyl sounds best to my ears because I like the levels on vinyl, but I also have a Nakamichi cassette deck and at times I prefer it for deep tones. MP3's sound absolutely terrible at this point but of course they are the most convenient.

Same on Vinyl.

Nostalgia and shit.