Way too much anger here lately.

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 5,187 Views
Word on the street is, not only is Whitey a master of railing but he also dabbles in anal-ogy's. :cheerio:

Blitty, you seem to have some sort of unresolved tension when it comes to Teela. Why is that?

:assassin:

Hi Robyn

Nope.

Granted, some women have a ridiculously hard time getting off with a guy (some are even incapable of it) but there are plenty of women who can have real orgasms from intercourse.

This is not even debatable

Pally, debate him, son. This IS debateable. How does Daft know? Is HE female, pally?

pally, over/under on the number of female orgasms that Daft has had...

common.

Blitty, you seem to have some sort of unresolved tension when it comes to Teela. Why is that?

:assassin:

Not really. I just figure we take playful jabs at each other. Also I was trying to incorporate a joke that bread told me..

What joke was it that Bread told you?

What joke was it that Bread told you?

It was just a joke that I was relaying that Whitey told to me.

No biggie.

I came in here yesterday to defend my bwoy JB and I might have stepped on a few toes. For that I will never be sorry. But I love everyone. Lets party!

By the way who started this forum? Who owns it? Breadly?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wile this is Rogue Juror's deal. It's a fun place to kill time and talk games and nonsense.

You should start your very own James Brown thread where everyone can talk James Brown all the time. That would be awesome.

Last edited:
The James Brown thread will be up by tomorrow night. Gotta run. Nice forum Juror!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pally, I can't believe I had you on a list Pally. You've won over that part of my brain that abhors schtick.

Pally is for real yo'.

:bowdown:

Pally is for real yo'.

Then someone call the cops, 'cause he's putting the moves on his 9-year-old neighbor.

MrX
Then someone call the cops, 'cause he's putting the moves on his 9-year-old neighbor.

Mr. X, get with the times. "Pally is for real 'yo" means, "I like Pally very much, he is a very humorous man". At least to me? Wait, is Pally for real.....yo? Pally?

are you down with the program now?... mrs.x, yo