Wally...

• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 5,054 Views
Wow...Wally called Matty a lap dog. O wow.

I wish this would all end, but if both sides are willing and able, wtf do I care? Fuck man.

This shit is bonkers.

Bread, apparently I missed a shitload tailgating yesterday and trying to get back on track today through the beer fog - wtf is going on with Wal????

bgs...no clue. Not sure man. Wally has made some non friends.

Oh, dear Wally. If you only knew how many people you annoy here. If you only knew...

Look, I'm not gonna leave because of you or you and Matty but if there is a majority that would rather I post elsewhere then let them speak up and I'll gladly leave. I won't be ran off but I will leave if that's what this forum wants.

Not a threat and not a pathetic attempt to get people to say stay. No-one has to say anything on my behalf just support Robyn's accusation and I'm out. Smple enough. If the "Princess" speaks for you all then cool.

Look, I'm not gonna leave because of you or you and Matty but if there is a majority that would rather I post elsewhere then let them speak up and I'll gladly leave. I won't be ran off but I will leave if that's what this forum wants.

Not a threat and not a pathetic attempt to get people to say stay. No-one has to say anything on my behalf just support Robyn's accusation and I'm out. Smple enough. If the "Princess" speaks for you all then cool.

Wallly, don't leave. We need to play more golf. Non handicap-style....

I still don't know what happened. Layman terms please...

Wally as Gamelive's #1 post count guy, I ask you to please stay.

This too shall pass. I promise.

Stay and post with me.

Wally called Robyn the Princess of Posting. I thought that was a cool title because it made me think of She-Ra, Princess of Power. I guess it was an insult, but I thought it was awesome.

349871061_26a4b9294a.jpg

Nothing "happened" BGS. I'm still a tool and Robyn pushed Bread into drinking.

I don't want you gone! You have made things interesting around here with all of this. Wally = wolf in sheep's clothing.

That turned serious. Maybe (probably) I have been missing stuff in other threads.

I like you Wally and want you to post here.

Nothing "happened" BGS. I'm still a tool and Robyn pushed Bread into drinking.

Matty, I no longer think you are a tool. I like you a lot. No homo.

Seriously, you former Yo-landi pic was better.

Wally called Robyn the Princess of Posting. I thought that was a cool title because it made me think of She-Ra, Princess of Power. I guess it was an insult, but I thought it was awesome.

349871061_26a4b9294a.jpg

Oh no he dinnt-nt?1!?

Enough with the sparklers. Let's see some fucking fireworks, God damn it.

True BGS. I got it as my wallpaper. Trashy-hot as fok.

Everyone needs to sit down together and smoke some crack. Then everything will be better.

For about 30 minutes.