Wally...

• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 5,070 Views
Liquid eyeliner penned by the hand of a drunk person.

Did "this person" burn the eyeliner bottle after? I'm just saying....

Thyroid-Eye-Disease-dubaiinformer.jpg

Did "this person" burn the eyeliner bottle after? I'm just saying....

I'm sure it was thrown in the garbage.

Man, those eyes are terrifying.

Bread, I'm not sure if this was a way to immortalize me or if this was a sure fire way to keep Robyn off you sack lastnight. Either way I'm honored.

The hair on those balls is what keeps Robyn away.

This thread made me realize that I've never had my name written on genitalia before. How depressing.

This thread isn't about Wally getting heat. It's about love for Wally, as evidenced by the hairy balls with his name written on it. I can see how it could be taken the other way...

BGS, my posting style and perhaps me as a person has pissed Robyn off and her trained lap dog Matty is quick to join in her contempt of me. It's cool though cause I do so miss my middle school days.

I just wanna know, I have been away and want to know all of the Wally scoop.

Wow...Wally called Matty a lap dog. O wow.

I wish this would all end, but if both sides are willing and able, wtf do I care? Fuck man.

This shit is bonkers.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Wally Robyn and I are simply on the same menstrual cycle. Otherwise there is no concerted effort.

BGS, my posting style and perhaps me as a person has pissed Robyn off and her trained lap dog Matty is quick to join in her contempt of me. It's cool though cause I do so miss my middle school days.

Oh, dear Wally. If you only knew how many people you annoy here. If you only knew...