• Start date
  • Replies 129 Comments
  • Views 10,737 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Rise and shine GameLive. Its a glorious day, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and a new day is presented to us to seize.

Make an effort today to stop and smell the flowers, maybe toss a Frisbee in the park or even take out the old bad midden.

If you havent chewed the fat in a while maybe mozy on over to a neighbors porch and shoot the breeze with them.

Maybe there is something or SOMEONE you've been meaning to do and just haven't gotten around to it yet, well today is THAT day GameLivers.

Today is a day that only last a day, dont waste it.

i am not wearing any clothes

Would've been nice if you came home last night. Where are you?

Actually...don't answer that.

Good mourning Wallay Balls. We're on our way to the CN Tower with Mommy and her BF. We have to translate everything for them cause they don't speak English. Mommy Rain is about as annoying as Suegra Gloria.

We're a 5 on the Okay Scale right now.

It is cold and raining here.... why did I get up.

Morning Wakadoodle!

It's now officially Easter Sunday here and the Easter Bunny has been and left his paw prints all through my house.

So now I have to walk on my tiptoes until my son wakes up in the morning. Kind of funny but kind of not.

Also watching Indecent Proposal for the first time and I don't mind it.

I'm an 8 on the Okay Scale. If I crack this bottle of Baileys that I've had since Xmas, I may be a 9 very soon.

Enjoy your day!!

Good mourning Wallay Balls. We're on our way to the CN Tower with Mommy and her BF. We have to translate everything for them cause they don't speak English. Mommy Rain is about as annoying as Suegra Gloria.

We're a 5 on the Okay Scale right now.

What language do they speak?

If you try to mozy on over to a neighbors porch where I live, you would get shot.

Playing golf at a course that has been closed for 5 years and just recently re-opened. Straight heads-up match today with my nemesis. Great old guy who is tough as nails and doesn't have an ounce of sympathy for anyone who challenges him. Today could be brutal or it could be BEAUTIFUL!

I have been playing better of late the handicap is starting to come down. If I stay the course I will be down to a 10 by June.

Morning Wakadoodle!

It's now officially Easter Sunday here and the Easter Bunny has been and left his paw prints all through my house.

So now I have to walk on my tiptoes until my son wakes up in the morning. Kind of funny but kind of not.

Also watching Indecent Proposal for the first time and I don't mind it.

I'm an 8 on the Okay Scale. If I crack this bottle of Baileys that I've had since Xmas, I may be a 9 very soon.

Enjoy your day!!

So Oksana, you have a bunny costume? Maybe a Playboy Bunny tail?

You do now regardless. Even though a picture of you has never graced my eyes I am adding a bunny tail to the mental image I have created.

Actually I have an image of you bare-assed wearing chaps but in honor of Easter I'll make it a bunny tail for the weekend.

I guess there is someone that I've been meaning to do. I better get on that.

Watching the movie "UP" in nowheresville ohio, with big al and big al's momma