Vegas Dave Returns: Press Release

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 8,874 Views
WB Dave!

Let's meet up for the next freeway faceoff!!

Frog!

eyetest.jpg

I was feeling proud for a long time about having the best frog avatar here. My avatar is still very, very good but Philosophy frog is a helluva frog.

That is the most horrible thing I have ever seen.

You think she's unattractive?

Wait until you hit a dry spell like mudcat has, you should see the broad in his building that he fucks. Yeesh!

Is that the one he went to see Avatar with?

I am still vomiting a little in my mouth from that. Robyn cure me and give me a flash.

Alright, PAGS RESPONSE TIME! Part 1.

I think it is him. Once he posts a video, I will confirm.

I want a CBB winner Dave. Post here pre-5pm central standard time.

This board needs some sharps.

Bread and I are dull as fuck lately.

Sadly I don't play CBB or NBA, never been a basketball fan. Pucks, give Calgary +125 a shot. They've been playing like shit, and Phoenix keeps playing well; but I think the Flames are due for one.

we need the super bowl winner, via video from Dave

Eh, we'll see. My worst NFL season to date has been followed up by a 3-7 ATS playoff run. I kind of just want this season to die already, haha. Glad to see you on here man!

Welcome Vegas Dave.

Thank you sir!

I agree with Archie. It's a special occasion. Video requested please Davey.

NFL = sad face

Davey! Froggy high five!

High_Five.jpg

Make a video, pal!

Right back at ya buddy! International frogs FTW!

Vags Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it's a party...

Wooooo! Though you guys seem to have a pretty solid party block going without me here!

When do we get the E True Hollywood story about you VD?

Eh, it's a pretty boring one. People getting fucked over with no warning or reason isn't that uncommon of a story in today's society.

Dave please scroll down and find the poll thread. Thanks.

PAGS Part 2!

WB Dave!

Let's meet up for the next freeway faceoff!!

Thanks man! Yeah, we'll have to catch one some time for sure... can you believe the Kings are actually good this year? No one would listen to me, haha.

Hey Dave. Good to see you. :cheers:

Right back at you man! You should join us for the aforementioned freeway faceoff!

I'd photoshop that green for shits and giggles, but seeing it once was plenty enough, thanks!

I was feeling proud for a long time about having the best frog avatar here. My avatar is still very, very good but Philosophy frog is a helluva frog.

To your defense, Philsophy Frog is a TOAD. Granted, toads are considered to be frogs to, but you've got a "true" frog, so you can still be proud of that!

Nigga Dave!

Nigga Jones!

Vegas Dave, YES!

Fiveteamer, YES!

Dave!!!!!!!!!

How has teh weight loss gone since you told SBR to f*** off?

LA Kings ML FTW good sir!

1-0 to start off my GameLive career!

Dave!!!!!!!!!

How has teh weight loss gone since you told SBR to f*** off?

Hey Nina! Not good, but I'm not too upset. From when I got fired through now, I put on 20 pounds. Obviously not thrilled about that, but considering the stress of being fired, another big move, and then the holidays, it could have been worse. I'm still 50 pounds lighter than I was this time last year, and now I'm getting back on track, so I should get those 20 lbs back soon enough :)