Vegas Dave does the "Ice Bucket Challenge"

• Start date
  • Replies 129 Comments
  • Views 6,628 Views
Guy won the Stanley Cup twice in the last 3 years.

Fok him.

Yeah I agree. Fak him. He's out of the family. He has to pay 1 Stanley Cup to get back in.

Pucky, if a kids gets crippled for ALS then maybe people will get it. Well done challengers.

I agree with Blitty, that would be true sacrifice, not just a few bucks.

What's funny is Upton is dumping on Verlander within a year of when she'll be dumping him for no longer being an MLB starter.

I ain't a big Kate Upton fan but if you're going to pour a bucket of ice water on her, she needs to be in a sheer top and braless.

THINK people.

:obviously:

He shoulda aimed for the boobies.

4th comment down probably PuckY

"Guy Time4 hours ago

I'd rather watch Upton assist herself in achieving an orgasm.
Reply "

Why does no one have ice cubes in their water?!!!

I agree with Blitty, that would be true sacrifice, not just a few bucks.

What's funny is Upton is dumping on Verlander within a year of when she'll be dumping him for no longer being an MLB starter.

ya I agree.

I don't think Vegas Dave actually had enough water to put ice cubes in.

(Why won't anybody think of the children?!)

I don't think Vegas Dave actually had enough water to put ice cubes in.

(Why won't anybody think of the children?!)

But he shivers like it had ice in it. Tap water from California can't be that cold.

+1

He should be playing with those boobies before she realizes she can do about 10 times better than a tall man-child with a decent fastball.

I bet if Richards met Vegas Dave he'd kick him right the fuck off the Kings bandwagon.

JeffCarterandMikeRichards.jpg
<--- cup winners

But he shivers like it had ice in it. Tap water from California can't be that cold.

There are dozens of ski resorts in the REAL 'CA', you dumb cuntnadian.