Vegas Dave does the "Ice Bucket Challenge"

• Start date
  • Replies 129 Comments
  • Views 6,646 Views
I don't understand why no one is making a bigger deal of the fact that he basically "doused" himself with like an eyedropper full of water.

The fok kind of shit?

People need to think of the children.

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

I don't understand why no one is making a bigger deal of the fact that he basically "doused" himself with like an eyedropper full of water.

The fok kind of shit?

Now that RR's brought it up, the denim skirt seems like a bigger issue that should be addressed first.

yeah Charlie! :clap:

I love the name Charlie. favorite male name.

people donating money that is 99.9999999999999% certain that some/most is getting scammed into already deep pockets known as "Researcher facilities and reasearchers"... its 2014 , there are meds that cure/drastically slow down the effects of everything...you just dont see them all out on the market... silly fucking sheep

anyone who nominates me to dump ice and donate will get a stern "fuck you" and "fuck off" ..

Al Sharpton said the ALS challenge is racist because blacks hate water, can't swim and whenever their is a video camera on them, they get shot.

i love al... that nigga funny

The fok kind of shit?

Always comical to me to see people sit back and get after people while they do nothing.

Looking forward to this Muddy VS Houser EBATTLE.

Houser, we might need you as a Plan C for our fantasy league. Be prepared.

Sorry blit....me no no do fantasy...I need more immediate gratification

If you and IAG wanna make side bets that include fellatio from fumbles or something.. I wouldn't mind.

Who the heck is Vegas Dave? I'm assuming another SBR pro or something.