Vegas Dave does the "Ice Bucket Challenge"

• Start date
  • Replies 129 Comments
  • Views 6,529 Views
The place I got the car at has this policy. It's not a NC thing. Pretty sure it's a store thing.
Wow. That amazes me. No penalty for cancellation of the contract? Certainly cheaper than renting a car if so.

Renting a car for a week from enterprise here costs just about the same monthly.

does this mean the "car never paid off" bet wins?

Renting a car for a week from enterprise here costs just about the same monthly.
I'm not sure if you are saying it costs the same to rent a car for a week as a monthly car payment, or that it works out about the same.

IAG
I'm not sure if you are saying it costs the same to rent a car for a week as a monthly car payment, or that it works out about the same.

I didn't say that.

Everything Casper says has massive drama behind it - he just makes everything sound like the doing of a normal adult.

So, reading between the lines, you returned the car to the no-credit-check loan-shark dealership then you took on the payments on a car that someone else co-signed for you back then.

Reading further between the lines, that person obviously "inherited" that car when you couldn't make the payments, then he or she tracked you down and forced you to pay for your fucking Mazda 3.

Casper I know you pal.

Did you make any payments or just the 1.5k down?

Casper did you get the Malibu from Saul's Motors in Smithfield, NC?

I gotta confess, I am getting sick of the ice bucket challenge. What're ya gonna do?

Iggy Azalea has an intriguing shape on her though, gotta say.

:like:

Jumped ship on Iggy. Took a look at a video and I just imagine what has been and and what will be fucking that. Instapass. :tully:

Some kinda hips. Is she Brazilian or some damn thing?

YA not a fan at all. That body is disgusting, but if I was desperate I wouldn't turn it down. I'm rarely desperate.