V 2.0 Oksy's Questions

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 5,514 Views
I thought #1 was worded funny. Have fixed it now.

#9 - It's basically asking how much time is $100 worth to you. Would you drive 4hrs to save $100? Surf for 2hrs online? That's how I interpreted it anyway.

1. If you had to change your race, what would you change to?
Native Canadian. They get a pretty sweet deal when it comes to tax breaks, housing, education and can play the race card (affirmative action) on pretty much anything.

2. The children living next door are being horribly abused by their parents. The only possible way to stop the abuse is to adopt the children and care for them in your home. Would you?

I probably would if they were actually decent kids with no mental issues either prior or due to the abuse.

3. Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?

I'd go with a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe.

4. Regardless of what they were charged with would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend?

Nope. Most friends would screw you no matter who you are. I look out for my family only.

5. When you need to confront someone do you prefer to do it in person, by phone or by email/online?

Definitely in person. A picture is worth a thousand words or admission of guilt.

6. If you could impose a heavy luxury tax on any single item, what would you choose?
All purchases made by Native Canadians. I'm not a racist. I swear!!

7. What rights should a man have if his girlfriend wants an abortion?

Tough question, but likely none.

8. If you had to describe yourself as a child in one word, what would it be?

Energetic

9. How much time would you spend to save $100?

A few hours if it's the weekend. 1-2 hours if it's the weekday or evening.

10. If the US had to sacrifice one state, which one would you give away?

Who cares. I'm Canadian, but if I was a Yank I'd give away Minnesota because Minnesotans seem to appreciate hockey so they likely don't fit in with the rest of ya's.

Day 2

1. If you had to change your ethnicity, what would you change to?
Native. Second choice is half-black, half-scandinavian, just to see what happens.

2. The children living next door are being horribly abused by their parents. The only possible way to stop the abuse is to adopt the children and care for them in your home. Would you?
No

3. Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?
The latter

4. Regardless of what they were charged with would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend?
Possibly

5. When you need to confront someone do you prefer to do it in person, by phone or by email/online?
No preference. I'll snap via all mediums.

6. If you could impose a heavy luxury tax on any single item, what would you choose?
Houses worth over 5 million dollorz. And I'd cut all taxes from booze.

None

Silly

Up to an hour if I'm in a good mood.

Canada

Asian.

Yes

Bathe with the same clothes.

No.

None. I prefer to just ignore things and hope they go away.

Macintosh Computers

None.

Shy.

15 minutes

I'd normally say Mississippi, but if we got rid of Texas that'd be a lot of republican electoral votes.

Day 2

Eskimo. I've always wanted to own an igloo.

No.

Be able to bathe. In my clothes.

Depends on the charge. Probably not for a speeding ticket. Probably not for eating people.

In person. I'm non-confrontational though. That's what I tell everyone anyway.

Children.

Whichever says abort wins.

Short(er).

Depends if I like doing what is required to save it. If I don't, 0 minutes and 3 seconds.

One of the dumber redneck, vote-against-our-own-self-interest states like Mississippi.

day 1

1. Who is the dumbest person you've dated more than once? Must include examples for Oksy. :)

been with, don't like that word dated

2. What issue(s) are you most hypocritical about when considering your own political views?

fuk multiculturalism

3. If you had to work in any store in your local mall what would it be?

santa claus helper, the pointy ears ones like legolas

4. If you were to describe the worst poverty you've ever seen what would it be?

aids camp rsa, garbage dump living managua, displaced natives belem do para, roque santeiro luanda

5. What is the worst thing you've ever said to your mother?

nothing really

6. What was your quickest quickie?

one or two minutes i guess, cant remember

7. If you were to set your country's immigration policy, what would it be?

not from here not from there, keep things as they are, everybody stay where you belong

maktub

8. If you were to spend a week alone anywhere without contact with civilisation where would you go?

havent been out this house since friday night, started raining now, sounds nice, just heard the whistle of a train or however you call that the horn, almost out of food surely today

right now that winter is ending, would love to be at the Serra Gaucha

if i close me eyes i could feel that weather, that cool breeze into my lungs, oh man

9. What was the worst year of your life?

it never really matter

10. What is the highest price you'd pay for great sex?

it wouldn't be for the sex

:smooch:

:propeller:

day 2

nipponese

for how long

what

only for durito

mano a mano

dishwashers

none

ol

what

detroit

RIP oksana

you are missed

No offense to the dark skinned folk (minorities) around here, I think Oksana finally got busted in too many "white" lies. Her claiming to have her MBA was a head scratcher for me, but whatever.

good answer rj, good answer
0.jpg

Oksana can't have an MBA? Why not?

Justin7's a fokken lawyer-slash-sbr-tv-superstar.

No offense to the dark skinned folk (minorities) around here, I think Oksana finally got busted in too many "white" lies. Her claiming to have her MBA was a head scratcher for me, but whatever.

Pucky your suspicions may be correct.

1. Who is the dumbest person you've dated more than once? Must include examples for Oksy. :)

Dated a girl who classified Limp Bizkit as punk. I told her that it was rap metal, and nothing close to punk. Had a big argument over it.

2. What issue(s) are you most hypocritical about when considering your own political views?

Health care. I don't think the government has the right to tell people they need to buy something (i.e. insurance), but if someone shows up to an emergency room with no insurance and no way to pay, I can't, in good conscience, support them being left to suffer (or die).

3. If you had to work in any store in your local mall what would it be?

The stockroom of some big store, so I didn't have to deal with customers.

4. If you were to describe the worst poverty you've ever seen what would it be?

In person? Nogales, Mexico, I guess. Nothing too extreme.

5. What is the worst thing you've ever said to your mother?

"Fuck you." I still feel kind of bad about it.

6. What was your quickest quickie?

I don't know, a minute? Two?

7. If you were to set your country's immigration policy, what would it be?

Open borders, but then it isn't feasible to offer any government services. See #2. Tough question.

8. If you were to spend a week alone anywhere without contact with civilisation where would you go?

Great Barrier Reef

9. What was the worst year of your life?

2013, so far.

10. What is the highest price you'd pay for great sex?

Depends how much money I had at the time.

Hawaiian. You can get as fat as you want to and still be cool, somehow.

Absurd hypothetical. But yes.

I guess the former, but only if I was allowed to wash my hair in the sink.

Yes.

In person, so I could make sure we were both drinking first.

I don't believe in taxation for the sake of taxation.

None.

Sheltered.

Depends what the $100 is for.

Utah.

Good shit Gilles! I suddenly feel much closer to you pal. :highfive:

The year is young, keep your chin up and shit.