V 2.0 Oksy's Questions

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 5,504 Views
Five thousand for Anita Blonde in her prime.

then you aren't doing it right

eh. its just sex. not really been that big of a deal with me and my wife. we got our 2 kids so its nothing to stress about. she takes care of me and i take care of her
allnighte.gif

eh. its just sex. no really been that big of a deal with me and my wife. we got our 2 kids so it nothing to stress about. she takes care of me and i take care of her
allnighte.gif

Right. There should be a lot more important things in a relationship than sex. If there aren't, it ain't lasting.

1. Who is the dumbest person you've dated more than once? Must include examples for Oksy. :)

No comment.

2. What issue(s) are you most hypocritical about when considering your own political views?

Almost everything. I proclaim being liberal but I hate taxes and have no interest in sharing with poor people.

3. If you had to work in any store in your local mall what would it be?

Apple store so I could be a big fan boy for products I couldn't even afford on my meager salary.

4. If you were to describe the worst poverty you've ever seen what would it be?

In and around the mountains around Nebaj, Guatemala. People with 10 kids living in dirt floor huts that were about to fall over eating soup of water and plants.

5. What is the worst thing you've ever said to your mother?

Something truly awful I'm sure, like I hope you die. :(

6. What was your quickest quickie?

7. If you were to set your country's immigration policy, what would it be?

Open borders.

8. If you were to spend a week alone anywhere without contact with civilisation where would you go

Isla del Sol, Bolivia

9. What was the worst year of your life?

10. What is the highest price you'd pay for great sex?

Don't know, how much you want? I'd say up to 5k.

1. Who is the dumbest person you've dated more than once? Must include examples for Oksy. :)

Some hot to trot little redneck with a tongue piercing. Fucked her in her above ground pool yes I did. Even the little I could understand through the piercing was just painful.

2. What issue(s) are you most hypocritical about when considering your own political views?

I really do not give one shit. About any of it. Abort, don't, OD, don't, hug a black person or kill one legally. I just don't care.

Orange Julius!

Omnipotent Bread: 2010-2012.

You see? Death comes to us all. But before it comes to you, know this: your blood dies with you. A child who is not of your line grows in my belly. Your son will not sit long on the throne. I swear it.

Real quick.

Clarkson_O-Face.jpg

Please don't deport me the next time I do something stupid.

8. If you were to spend a week alone anywhere without contact with civilisation where would you go

In an Isolation/Deprivation tank with a shit ton of acid, shrooms, molly, 2C-I and Senco.

33_32_isolationtank04_z.jpg

1994, year of the DUI. Throw it right out the window. Miserable.

About $500 more than what Plommer would pay.

About $500 more than what Plommer would pay.
So your answer is $540

Plommer gets off more on getting a good number than the actual act with the broad.

We like seeing how low they will go.

Back a few years ago I was stopped at a red light in a not so nice part of Toronto and this cute little blonde jumps in the passenger seat before I even saw her.

I tell her I'm broke, she asks how much i got, and I tell her $17 in coin, "ok" she says and off we go to the portlands for some car fun.

$17 is my record.

Years ago in Buffalo NY I met this young broad in the liquor store and she asked me to buy her and her friend some booze, so I did and she ended up back in my hotel room. I told her I only had $20 Canadian dollars (a lie!) and she said ok.

cheap lays, good times!

None because they wouldn't get a second date.

I despise government interference but i believe there should be a national healthcare program.

Barnes & Nobles or Apple

Walking thru Tijuana at the border. Just a whole different world.

Nothing off the top on my head.

Probably some drunken night in college

Borders sealed for sure, passports, green cards,or student ID's required. If they are working here, they pay into a national health system and pay SS taxes. Stiff fines should be employed to companies who pay illegals under the table. Any illegal committing a felony is deported. US needs to start looking after itself.

8. If you were to spend a week alone anywhere without contact with civilisation where would you go?

Hmmm, i'm much more a city person. I would go nuts within an hour of quiet.

1989, two impared drivings.

There's always a price.

I would pay $10000 for great sex as long as I am not doing any work.

Day 2

1. If you had to change your ethnicity, what would you change to?

2. The children living next door are being horribly abused by their parents. The only possible way to stop the abuse is to adopt the children and care for them in your home. Would you?

3. Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?

4. Regardless of what they were charged with would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend?

5. When you need to confront someone do you prefer to do it in person, by phone or by email/online?

6. If you could impose a heavy luxury tax on any single item, what would you choose?

7. What rights should a man have if his girlfriend wants an abortion?

8. If you had to describe yourself as a child in one word, what would it be?

9. How much time would you spend to save $100?

10. If the US had to sacrifice one state, which one would you give away?

Last edited:
1. If you had to change your race, what would you change to?

seeing as how there's only 4 to choose from (open to interpretation), i'd have to say mongoloid

2. The children living next door are being horribly abused by their parents. The only possible way to stop the abuse is to adopt the children and care for them in your home. Would you?

of course

3. Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?

brothers gotta bathe

4. Regardless of what they were charged with would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend?

prolly not

5. When you need to confront someone do you prefer to do it in person, by phone or by email/online?

online. unless its my wife.

6. If you could impose a heavy luxury tax on any single item, what would you choose?

real estate

7. What rights should a man have if his girlfriend wants an abortion?

no comment

8. If you had to describe yourself as a child in one word, what would it be?

skinny

9. How much time would you spend to save $100?

???

10. If the US had to sacrifice one state, which one would you give away?

texas

Last edited: