• Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 5,482 Views

Oksana

zig a zig ah
Since
Jun 16, 2010
Score
Tokens
To cheer myself up after a long couple of weeks, I'm bringing back my thread that got lost in the Gamelive Server Meltdown of 2012 RIP. Some will be ifs and others will be from the other book. I may have repeated some. Getting old.

Oh and Ray and RJ - If you can find it online, check out Howzat! It's an Aussie miniseries about when Kerry Packer started the World Series of Cricket. Channel 9 only has the 2nd episode and not the first one anymore but hopefully some dodgies have uploaded it somewhere. It's seriously awesome.

1. Who is the dumbest person you've dated more than once? Must include examples for Oksy. :)

2. What issue(s) are you most hypocritical about when considering your own political views?

3. If you had to work in any store in your local mall what would it be?

4. If you were to describe the worst poverty you've ever seen what would it be?

5. What is the worst thing you've ever said to your mother?

6. What was your quickest quickie?

7. If you were to set your country's immigration policy, what would it be?

8. If you were to spend a week alone anywhere without contact with civilisation where would you go?

9. What was the worst year of your life?

10. What is the highest price you'd pay for great sex?

:smooch:

what is the meaning of this

am i supposed to answer this

shari get me back sbr, i want to join the syndicate

1. Who is the dumbest person you've dated more than once? Must include examples for Oksy. :)
I wouldn't say dumbest, but the most embarrassing/unstable girl I've fokked more than once was this fat chick who, after being denied a night at my place, grabbed Fiveteamer, brought him home and fokked him instead.

(Fiver, if you're not dead of cancer yet - how was the sex?)

2. What issue(s) are you most hypocritical about when considering your own political views?
Not sure I fully understand the question, but I'd say gay marriage? I don't agree that homo marriage should carry the same weight as straight marriage, but fok me if I'd ever touch that topic with a ten-foot pole if I were an elected official. Do as you please, faggots.

Why would one be hypocritical about their own views?

Musical instrument/guitar store.

Casperwaits

I resent my Mom and send calm strikes her way any chance I get. Nothing truly horrible, but I'm generally not very nice to my Mom.

I "raped" my GF while she was on the phone with a friend to set up the evening plans. It turned her on immensely and we both came in about a minute. (We were 17.)

:dunno: Who gives a shit? This is deeply tied to economic principles that fly right over my head. I'd hire someone to deal with that shit.

8. If you were to spend a week alone anywhere without contact with civilisation where would you go?
On the Moon with a lawnchair and a decent supply of booze.

First half of 2010.

Question is too vague. I'd pay up to a thousand bucks to be able to pick and choose the hottest chick on Earth who was willing to do anything I wanted. Which I guess is what the question is asking.

Two thousand if I get the opportunity during a three-paycheck month.

:grabsome:

Three thousand for a threesome with two perfectly bisexual hotties.

dro
what is the meaning of this

am i supposed to answer this

shari get me back sbr, i want to join the syndicate

yes you have to answer or face the possibility of death by suffocation from Cami's boobs

I don't even know who you were at SBR. You've been here enough lately that even if I once did I've forgotten it now. Just know you as dro. :)

I've only read up until your #2 so far Matty but I think that question is asking what issues does your political party support that you agree with on paper but in your real life maybe not so much? ie now that I have the kid some of things I do when it comes to my finances and protection of them don't really line up with the party I tend to associate myself with more. But I still like the overall theories behind policies. Just not for my family maybe. At least that's what I read it as? :dunno:

believe it or not, my wife is the only person i've ever dated

i don't care about politics. i don't complain so i get to say that i could care less

sears

does seeing it on tv count?

nothing cause i knew the repercussions if i did

you lookin for a speed down to the second?!

if you can't speak da english, get the fukk out

barbados

i've lived a good 32 years. no bad year in any of em

not much. wouldn't be worth it for me if ya know what i mean :)

Dated? I'm not much of a relationship guy, but I was fucking a blonde bimbo for about two months. I couldn't stand hearing her talk. I think that's where I learned that if you treat a chick like shit, she'll keep coming back for more. Stupid broads.

Murder and overpopulation control. I would like to see about 3/4 of the world's population terminated. It would solve a great many problems. But murder is wrong. Fuck it. Kill them anyway. As long as I'm not one of the ones killed.

Something that sells bullets so I can blow my head off.

I've seen people eating out of garbage cans.

When I was a kid, I asked her if she smoked when she was pregnant with me. Well, I didn't really ask. I accused her. Told her that's why I was short. She cried.

I was drunk and passed out at around 6AM. The chick I was with woke me up a few minutes after I passed out and was naked on top of me. I lasted about a minute and passed right back out. Oh well.

Welcome anyone who wants to work or start a business.

Somewhere alongside a lake in the Rockies (preferably Montana) - as long as its summer.

2004 or so. Relationship issues. I was doing a lot of drugs. When I say a lot, I mean OD amounts for normal people about five nights a week.

:smooch:

Nothing. I don't care that much. No sex? Ok. Wanna fuck? Ok. Whatevs.

Last edited:
I love this thread already again. Thank you everyone!

And MF to your mother omfg :lmao:

We shall just call him the Donkey since he is a breathing ass. He was a rebound after a painful break up and my sister just got married so I thought I needed to. Luckily we didn't. What the heck was I thinking?

2. What issue(s) are you most hypocritical about when considering your own political views? governmental control over drugs. I believe in as little government interference as possible yet don't know if I would be ok with all drugs being legal. Hmmmmm...

3. If you had to work in any store in your local mall what would it be? jewelry store. I like sparkly things.

4. If you were to describe the worst poverty you've ever seen what would it be? Appalachian Mountains. It is horrifying that those conditions exist here.

5. What is the worst thing you've ever said to your mother? A direct quote. "When you die can she be my new mommy?"

6. What was your quickest quickie? 5 minute in the dentist office

7. If you were to set your country's immigration policy, what would it be? Except for certain conditions of political distress back wherever, its got to be by the book or you go back. You come back a second time illegally, I shoot you.

8. If you were to spend a week alone anywhere without contact with civilisation where would you go? tropical isle. Nods

9. What was the worst year of your life? 2009

10. What is the highest price you'd pay for great sex? You have to pay for it?????