Under The Blade- The Razor Capping Thread

Washington gets shut out and Minnesota loses in the bottom of the 10th.

And the Yankees win on the last at bat. That is what you call a bad beat day all around.

19-16-0 +$344.00

You're not on pace, Razor.

Thank you for the update. Yesterday I was more than on pace, today I am not. Tomorrow I may be again. I am just saving you to have to update me on where I stand. I can do math...lol.

You most certainly cannot do math if you think you can win this contest.

Thank you for the update. Yesterday I was more than on pace, today I am not. Tomorrow I may be again. I am just saving you to have to update me on where I stand. I can do math...lol.

I'm gonna bet that you are not tomorrow either. See you at the MGM tomorrow, buddy.

Razor, if the theoretical framework of the remainder of this contest is betting NFL sides (purely for ease of calculations) then:

1) If your long term hit rate is 50% and you were able to bet on no vig lines (i.e. -100/-100) then you would have a 0.0206% chance of winning this contest at this stage
2) If your long term hit rate is 55% and you bet on 10 cent lines (i.e. -105/-105) then you would have a 3.248% chance of winning this contest at this stage

Polaroid, call me

On the 954 line

I'm gonna bet that you are not tomorrow either. See you at the MGM tomorrow, buddy.

MonkeyFocker, I will not be at the MGM tomorrow. I am working. I am happy you read my capping thread though.

Razor, if the theoretical framework of the remainder of this contest is betting NFL sides (purely for ease of calculations) then:

1) If your long term hit rate is 50% and you were able to bet on no vig lines (i.e. -100/-100) then you would have a 0.0206% chance of winning this contest at this stage
2) If your long term hit rate is 55% and you bet on 10 cent lines (i.e. -105/-105) then you would have a 3.248% chance of winning this contest at this stage

Good report Polaroid. I know what I have to do to win. I was up in the contest, and Mr Monkey was the only one to say positive words. I have my worst day yet in the contest, and all of you come out to give me percentages. I didn't know you want people to fail so badly. It is a long contest. I am confident I will prevail.

No one particularly wants to see you fail, it's more that no one has much of an interest in such a one-sided contest and somehow you can't see how one sided it is. The odds are stacked vastly against and your claims that you are confident you will prevail are delusional. Durito gave you a percentage on the 10th, I gave you one today yet you still don't get it.

Look at Wally's contest - even if he just flipped a coin, the layout of the contest (despite him using terrible prices) means that he started out with a ~20% chance of winning. And he's actually doing pretty well, that's why it's one of the most viewed threads at GameLive.

Good luck for the rest of the way.