Under The Blade- The Razor Capping Thread

Rogue Juror, if I win, you are invited out to the strip club. I will let Durito buy you a lap dance that would be intended for me! Polaroid, I may be delusional and stupid and crazy. The great thing about life is that people that take risks and chances are called all those things all the time. I thought about what I had to do to win this contest, and decided with how I have done in the past in life, I could win this. I have faith.

Texas Rangers +132
Washington Nationals +117
Minnesota Twins +122
Arizona Diamondbacks +114

19-16-0 +$344.00

Rogue Juror, if I win, you are invited out to the strip club. I will let Durito buy you a lap dance that would be intended for me! Polaroid, I may be delusional and stupid and crazy. The great thing about life is that people that take risks and chances are called all those things all the time. I thought about what I had to do to win this contest, and decided with how I have done in the past in life, I could win this. I have faith.

Texas Rangers +132
Washington Nationals +117
Minnesota Twins +122
Arizona Diamondbacks +114

19-16-0 +$344.00

I love the dogs!!!!

good luck

Split my games while Oksana and Nina split their pants.

21-18-0 +$393.00

and that reference is the closest you have come to a woman's pants since you exited the birth canal

Rogue Juror, if I win, you are invited out to the strip club. I will let Durito buy you a lap dance that would be intended for me!

Thanks. Durito has bought me plenty drinks. Once we were in this strip joint and a big ol bremelo whopper gut black stripper creeps from behind of him and slams one basketball size titty hard on his bald head and rest it there, and before he could turn his head wham! she slams the other titty, and he looks at me with the wah smiley look on his face. Definite lol moment. Another time we were sitting in the back of a club and we see this beautiful blondy petite cutie patootie coming towards us in a north carolina blue short, she's like yall want a lap dance and durito is like yeah with the fivergay smiley look on his face but I quickly shoo her away so we can continue talking numbers and he's like wowow wha ?! I like strip club durito.

Once we were in this strip joint and a big ol bremelo whopper gut black stripper creeps from behind of him and slams one basketball size titty hard on his bald head and rest it there, and before he could turn his head wham! she slams the other titty, and he looks at me with the wah smiley look on his face.

:wah:

Definite lol moment.

:lol:

Another time we were sitting in the back of a club and we see this beautiful blondy petite cutie patootie coming towards us in a north carolina blue short

:cutiepatootie:

she's like yall want a lap dance and durito is like yeah with the fivergay smiley look on his face

:fivergays:

I like strip club durito.

:durito:

Minnesota Twins +124
Houston Astros +139
Chicago Cubs +158
Arizona Diamondbacks +105
Oakland Athletics +109

21-18-0 +$393.00

Considering you run from Casper, I would worry more about your pace if I were you.

the pace where he probably has days where he makes more than you do in 2 years? (im talking about working we all know you dont make dick gambling)

Me and Matty bought Durito a dance in New Orleans that I think he thoroughly enjoyed.

Fiver won't let us buy him a dance in Toronto. :sad:

I'm 75% sure Fiver is gay. Still love him though.

Me and Matty bought Durito a dance in New Orleans that I think he thoroughly enjoyed.

Yes i did. Thank you.