UEFA EURO 2020 (2021 Edition)

• Start date
  • Replies 311 Comments
  • Views 7,664 Views
Without question yes. I'm surprised there was no VAR look at it. Poor calling that in extra time.
worst - there was a VAR review and they quickly approved the penalty

this was as close to picking a finalist as can be

Bookmaker

TO LIFT THE TROPHY

🇮🇹 -103

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 -113

Everytime I looked up England had the ball, the right team won. Hope Spain spanks em too
...assuming there's a bronze medal game

Everytime I looked up England had the ball, the right team won. Hope Spain spanks em too
...assuming there's a bronze medal game
no 3rd place match at the euro

Messi vs. Neymar, England vs. Italy: Get ready for football's biggest weekend this side of the World Cup​

Got invited to a neighbors house to watch this I think (unless there's some other big soccer event going on). Prob gonna go and be the guy shitting on soccer the whole time. People love that guy right?

People love that guy right?
He's second only to the guy who feels compelled to point out that hockey is not a major sport in their immediate social circle. 😍

Got invited to a neighbors house to watch this I think (unless there's some other big soccer event going on). Prob gonna go and be the guy shitting on soccer the whole time. People love that guy right?
gets all the girls, that guy

Figure I'll open with a little "why is the so little scoring?" transition seamlessly into some "what the hell is stoppage time?" and sprinkle in a little whining about flopping.

that is the perfect formula

then rant about offsides

finish with american football being superior

bone bone practice with tonight's Peru and Colombia game

I wish I could get all my hockey teammates to watch soccer,

YOU SEE MOTHERFUCKERS, THATS HOW YOU CONTROL AND PASS THE FUCKING PUCK :bangtomato:

so today Gold Cup starts, opening match was Curaçao against El Salvador, a bunch of Curaçao players and members tested Covid positive, so last night Curaçao got kicked out and Guatemala called in, lol :facepalm

BRA vs ARG at 8PM.

Brazil of course slight fav but rooting for Messi and Co.

How is the quality of your Copa feed?

On fubu it looks like shit.