UEFA EURO 2020 (2021 Edition)

• Start date
  • Replies 311 Comments
  • Views 7,467 Views
Italy came out asleep/nerves and ENG burnt them. Lots of sloppy passing by Italy only one shot on goal. ENG only shot total and they score. LOL. Might be real difficult for Italy to score since ENG using more or less 5 in the back. Immobile once again useless but who else can Mancini put in. And he wasn't the only one useless. ENG just playing smarter right now.

Extra time! Like the announcer stated ENG one less day of rest and that can be a big factor. Plus 63-37% possession edge to Italy so ENG has been chasing more.

Got invited to a neighbors house to watch this I think (unless there's some other big soccer event going on). Prob gonna go and be the guy shitting on soccer the whole time. People love that guy right?

bone bone don't forget to scream gooooooooooaaaaal for every penalty kick scored

Definitely not the best of PK attempts but England choked it more. Love it, ENG brings in guys just for PK prowess and 3 guys miss. Same with Belotti for Italy, he did nothing while out there and was a player (striker) who is expected to make it but he missed his too.
:italia:

I never saw a penalty saved when ball is within 3 feet of the post and at least 4 feet off the ground.
I watched video of Ronaldinho repeatedly heating the crossbar for fun, and having the ball come right back to him.
I mean how accurate are these guys? :dunno: I don't get it.

I never saw a penalty saved when ball is within 3 feet of the post and at least 4 feet off the ground.
I watched video of Ronaldinho repeatedly heating the crossbar for fun, and having the ball come right back to him.
That's exactly what you do RC. The higher you get it off the ground, the harder it is to stop. It's impossible for a human being to dive while having your body stay 4 feet off the ground. Very poor efforts by some tonight and in reality the whole tournament saw plenty of misses.

Ronaldinho was of a way higher caliber than these buffoons, none of the current "superstars" today are at the level where Zidane, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo were, if you saw the Copa America final you would have seen Neymar and Messi constantly exchanging flops, game is corporate now and game strategy is same world wide producing the same faggotities the world over

Definitely not the best of PK attempts but England choked it more. Love it, ENG brings in guys just for PK prowess and 3 guys miss. Same with Belotti for Italy, he did nothing while out there and was a player (striker) who is expected to make it but he missed his too.
:italia:
Congrats mrm, Italy and Argentina now only US left for you