Toronto braces for a week of freezing temperatures after a long January thaw

• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 5,422 Views
2) It got really cold on my wrists. The cold found a way to sneak in between my gloves and the end of my coat sleeves and attack the wrists. That seemed new.

It's global warming. :endoftheworld:

mrquincy what does your work consist of when there's no shows?
working a corporate event for Canadian Tire. Work is not very busy, RJ. That's why I'm heading to vegas next week. Busier in February

Blitty left Quebec just at the right time. -27C/-17F right now.

It was -17F my first night there.

With this humidity and wind chill, NYC feels just as cold at 10F.

See that's what I was wondering. We were getting these complaints about the cold in Quebec but I was thinking, "Aren't you from New York? That is not exactly classified as a tropic zone."

This is the coldest I've ever been in NYC currently.

My eyes did hurt in Quebec though.

Bone cold.

Be careful with that roof snow.

[LIVELEAK]c7a_1359022963[/LIVELEAK]

First reaction was it didn't look nearly so bad to have that result - just a bit of snow - but I see she hit her head on the ground when she went down.

That's why I wear a helmet 24/7.

I tell you what: I ain't doin' it.

I need to go over to the store and it is only 2 and a half inches away - but I definitely ain't bike ridin' and I ain't even walkin'.

I stepped out on my balcony and it is too bitterly windy-cold. I am driving the 2 and a half inches in my car.

Fok it.

Damn, that looks like it hurt.

That's answers my question Muddy, I was wondering if you had a vehicle.

64687_10152353559670647_822814476_n.png

No sir. Port Credit. Lakeshore and middle-of-nowhere.

I'm around South Kingsway and Bloor.... lotsa similar buildings like that I guess

Some Canadians talking bout the cold in not glowing terms, eh? Thought you guys would be jumping for joy and enjoying the sunshine, eh?

ironman-outdoor-curling-bonspiel.jpg

Very nice Muddy. You don't drive much do you?

I do not. Since losing my job in early November, I believe I have put gas in it once. If not for the large amount of driving around on Christmas, I might still be on the same half tank I drove home with on my last day.