• Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 2,966 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
I gotta go with Reno Cool. He just doesn't like me and that's totally fine. I'm pretty unlikable. But the punch in the face is a result of his style of posting. It's totally punch-in-the-faceable to me.

Durito not because I don't love him. Durito is one of my most beloved posting buddies ever. But man I bet it would look funny.

And CaliGirl. Man I miss the 60's.

Don't get me wrong on this either. You can put me in the camp of guys here who think Cali is pretty fucking hot, and I like how she works with what she's got. She seems like a lot of fun for her IRL friends. I imagine she's probably a bit of a sexual deviant. Actually I imagine it often. All over myself.

But I sure would like to shove her septum into her fucking skull using my bare knuckles.

Oh and Mr. D.

:clover:

Fat Lou
John Walker
Bill Dozer

In no special order, of course.

CRRRRAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLou.

That guy was a hoot for sure.

But I sure would like to shove her septum into her fucking skull using my bare knuckles.

Why do I know this post will make her wet her panties?

Yes Bread, she will fuck you now.

Fukkin alpha males.

Bitches be crazy.
:facepalm:

I did mention earlier that I'm into blondes now.

I don't think I'm her type though. Caring. And ugly.

:dunno:

Chris was one of my favorite jai alai players back in '95.

Nope. Collateral damage there. Oops.

Sucks to give something to someone that actually means something to you and then have them call your wife fat.

Oh well. Here we are.

hi bread and hi rj,

ouch

best regards,

shannon

:hug:

Command Loshey to grow his mustache back please.

That Pauper guy all three times.

I really didn't appreciate him reminding me.

I gotta go with Reno Cool. He just doesn't like me and that's totally fine. I'm pretty unlikable. But the punch in the face is a result of his style of posting. It's totally punch-in-the-faceable to me.

Durito not because I don't love him. Durito is one of my most beloved posting buddies ever. But man I bet it would look funny.

And CaliGirl. Man I miss the 60's.

Don't get me wrong on this either. You can put me in the camp of guys here who think Cali is pretty fucking hot, and I like how she works with what she's got. She seems like a lot of fun for her IRL friends. I imagine she's probably a bit of a sexual deviant. Actually I imagine it often. All over myself.

Oh and Mr. D.

:clover:

Post belongs in Gamelive Hall Of Fame with fiveteamers email to his ex (meatball).

:bowdown: