Top 3 posters, male or female, you'd enjoy punching straight in the face

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 3,064 Views
bread, top quality thread

Blitty.
Bread - because you started it.

:stevie:

I gotta go with Reno Cool. He just doesn't like me and that's totally fine. I'm pretty unlikable. But the punch in the face is a result of his style of posting. It's totally punch-in-the-faceable to me.

Durito not because I don't love him. Durito is one of my most beloved posting buddies ever. But man I bet it would look funny.

And CaliGirl. Man I miss the 60's.

Don't get me wrong on this either. You can put me in the camp of guys here who think Cali is pretty fucking hot, and I like how she works with what she's got. She seems like a lot of fun for her IRL friends. I imagine she's probably a bit of a sexual deviant. Actually I imagine it often. All over myself.

But I sure would like to shove her septum into her fucking skull using my bare knuckles.

Oh and Mr. D.

:clover:

That's 4, dick.

Blitty. that's all.

Prob just NJ/Inland Empire (Meth Capitol USA) Girl.

8295562095340284752.jpeg

:drag::drag::drag::drag::drag::drag::drag:

so i ate a macron? you cant even see my body in that pic. you fail at life (you said so yourself in your text to me), go jump off the Brooklyn bridge blit-twit, no one will care.

actually, I look really pretty in that pic.

You're so modest.

Blitty.
Bread - because you started it.

:stevie:

Yea Blitty seems like a great big douche bag...as has been confirmed by the people I know who've met the guy.

Blitty is a sweetheart

Yea Blitty seems like a great big douche bag...as has been confirmed by the people I know who've met the guy.

Hey wow! He might be douchey, but the only reason I chose him is cuz I think it would be funny.

Says the coward who hides behind his ghost handle and loses thousands of dollars to Internet people.

You're not even a has been. You're a never was, pal.

Says the coward who hides behind his ghost handle and loses thousands of dollars to Internet people.

You're not even a has been. You're a never was, pal.

A has been on an internet forum....god help me to pick-up the pieces.:megaman:

...my apologies for saying you seem like a great big douche-bag.....I was really only judging that by 30-40 of your posts I seen over the last month or so and what 8-10 people on the forums had told me....I didn't realize one of the self-proclaimed 'Kings of Costa Rica' had such thin skin:guitar:

Be proud of yourself and friends..people are who they hang around.

attachment.php

FYI...I've mentioned of few times who I was. Hiding behind a handle on an internet forum, ha:clover:

FYI...BLITTAY, hit a hot streak this last weekend and was able to request a sweet cash out just yesterday:megaman:

Date : 8/5/2013 3:40:28 PM
Your payout information is available for pick-up. Please contact us if you have any difficulties in receiving your funds.

SENDER: J*** ****S AG******Z
RECEIVER: Curious Wheelchair
MTCN / REF#: 84746291
SENT FROM: MG-SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA
PAYOUT AMOUNT: $10

Thank you for choosing Heritage Sports!

FYI...I've mentioned of few times who I was. Hiding behind a handle on an internet forum, ha:clover:

How about you mention it one last time, customerserviceguynumber1?