Top 3 posters, male or female, you'd enjoy punching straight in the face

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 3,050 Views
Wait, you took out 10 bux? :lol:

CSguy, I really hope your being sarcastic, otherwise I am beginning to wonder if you are retarded or just dumb.

We all know you're not curious, and you're not the first ghost troll to come here from sbr.

Like I said, thanks for the donation.

:megaman:

Speaking of 'curious'....I've never seen 2 straight guys holding each other the way yourself and Betislands Jon are in the 'KINGS of CR' pic:megaman:

Pictures don't lie, pal:megaman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Amby is cool and totally straight. Met him and his gorgeous GF at the bash a few years.

It's cool Blittay, you enjoyed my cash donation....but at least I can wake in the mornings known I'm a straight man:guitar:

CSguy, I really hope your being sarcastic, otherwise I am beginning to wonder if you are retarded or just dumb.

Yea I was being sarcastic....took out a hundo. Rent was due.

Cool story bro. One day your balls will descend and you won't be scared to show your face, and reveal your identity.

cusesomething or other

Cool story bro. One day your balls will descend and you won't be scared to show your face, and reveal your identity.

Yea and maybe I could get a Facebook account, take pictures molesting a known crook, self proclaim myself one of the Kings of Costa Rica, and prance around in a pink thong.:megaman:

Amby is cool and totally straight. Met him and his gorgeous GF at the bash a few years.

It's cool Blittay, you enjoyed my cash donation....but at least I can wake in the mornings known I'm a straight man:guitar:

Blitty was at that bash.

Curious was not.

Hmm.

this thread got lame pretty fast

CS guy is sharp

I would like to punch Willamena in the face. Repeatedly. Nothing but troubles, that one.