Tom Brady and Deflategate

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 2,222 Views
They suspended Peterson and Rice for 16 games and they didn't do anything wrong. If Brady is smart he won't sue. NFL has better lawyers and when he loses the appeal they will suspend him more.

Players Association has to back him though. He has enough resources to bring Goodell to his knees.

and Peterson won his appeal against Goodell as well.

Brady should win the appeal and get the suspension reduced to two games.

Which I mainly say just because my original prediction? 2 games

I am the emperor of gamelive and you guys are my peasants or something.

I thought this exact same thing when I heard he would appeal.

I have filed this story into my Zero Fucks Given folder.

It's filed in the vicinity of the What Color Is This Dress story.

:handshake:

11038998_10205505814197222_7075740485758945183_n.jpg

Someone has started a crowd-funding campaign trying to raise the million bucks.

Now that is a whole new level of ghey.

I also heard that the texting buddies have both been suspended by the Patriots. Yastrzemski and McNally? The Deflator and Dudeguy? Tango and Cash? Turner and Hooch?

I found that surprising. I would think they would want to keep those guys as all-around satisfied as they possibly can in the face of whatever hearings and whatnot may lay ahead.

But I don't know the details. Maybe they have suspended them with full pay and promises of unlimited blowjobs from the crowd-funding dipshits.

:dunno:

seems like I heard one of those guys said not nice stuff about Brady. That's probably why.

but I could be wrong about that

I played countless hours of street football with my friends! Didn't have the internet and social media back then so playing sports took the place of getting overweight earlier in life than God intended!

Never by design but just not having the best footballs on hand at all times (no needle and pump handy) slightly under inflated footballs were not only way easier to grip and throw but easier also to catch! As QB you have to grip and have your arm motion backward and forward with complete control and doing it with a fully compressed ball makes the chance of slight mistakes happening more often!

Any fans who still adore and love Brady and Belichick this is all they have ..... and some Super Bowls too! But F that and smell the flowers fans! You can't change repeated documented history!

and the Players Association just filed the appeal on Brady's behalf.

MrMonkey,

It's the same with all sports about deflating. No one wants to kick a hard ball, dribble a hard ball, or spike a hard ball. That's why in soccer, basketball and volleyball refs handle balls. Only in football home team provides balls to QB and that will change now.

We had this one volleyball tournament.

Those kids deflated. They declared ball inflation part of the coin toss for wind. Their shit dropped faster than we anticipated and when we adjusted - hi there's them. Those fucks practiced it in their back yards.

They won.

Illegally.

Love the Pats but that is a very decent example against them.

I'm a college football fan so I have no dog in this fight. And while that is a nice argument, the stats from the playoff game say otherwise. Allegedly, reportedly, the underinflated balls were replaced at halftime with properly inflated balls. Halftime score 17-7, in favor of the Pats. They went on to score 28 points in the second half, with properly inflated balls. Their stats were better the second half. The Colts sucked the whole game. That is what the problem was and they cried about it afterwards like little titty babies.

Cheating and breaking rules is still cheating and breaking rules no matter the actual advantage gained

Pats have been doing this awhile apparently

Biggest difference apparently was their amazing ability to NOT fumble anywhere near as much as other NFL teams

Easier to hold a soft ball.... I know from first hand experience?