TODAY WINNERS! AutoDonk make deliver secret on winnings in's the beddings! Winners make free here in you's face'ings!

• Start date
  • Replies 167 Comments
  • Views 22,760 Views
Ay! Che! She got bitten in the pompis.

Raise you an Aracelis Bonar

Go's! Try make's do's outdance my maneuver's at 0:21.

giphy.gif

8 in's the's conescutive'ing!

23-5 and's 82.1%

Wow's-ing!

Is trick of's the magical's? No's! Is of's the natural. This! Yes's! This is man of's trick of's the magical's!

Wow's-ing! 9 in's the's consecutive-ing! Askren make victory's!

Oh's! Embarassing up on's in's dis bitch! A's sexy supermodel make try do handshake congratulate grab on's me's hand for's 9 consecutive-ing, but! the's bonar of BonarRises is so huge of's the bigness that sexy supermodel make cock grab squeeze on's me's power sausage in's the accidentals. Embarass-ification's!!!!!

Is of's the embarass like of's this:

10's in's the's consecutive-ing! Soon's!

I's have make receive special request for's 10 in's the consecutive-ing by's supermodel!

Image result for daniella chavez jeans gif

We's have deal, sexy supermodel!

03.13.19: Edmund +5 > Federer (-285) ======================= In's Progress of's the fucking

Please! Please-ing's! Make have the's respectables!

If's poosy of cat make enjoy the's fire warm with's a fat relax by's firesplace, then's why's make disrespect screams on's the poosy of cat?

Unacceptables! Unacceptables!!!!

Is of's the simples. If's man has mental strengths for's fights victory, then's victory is clear.

But! Edmund not make possession's of's this quality. Translation? Loser mentality-ing!

(Federer - Isner)

03.30.19: Gonzaga -3 > Texas Tech/Fed win (+113) =============== In's Progress of's the fucking
03.30.19: Gaethje > Barboza/Federer win (+150) ================= In's Progress of's the fucking
03.30.19: Federer -2.5 > Isner (-135) ========================= In's Progress of's the fucking

(Wichita St. - Lipscooter) -105
(Virginia - Auburn) -261

04.02.19: Wichita St. > Lips of Cooter/Virginia win (+170) =========== In's Progress of's the fucking

This is you Bonar?

In-correcting's! In-correcting's!

I's is man of's Russian region of integrity talls! Here's! Make look me's on's the left-ing. I's make slap win. But! Do's you's sees boasting or's inflations of's ego like huge-ing penis pump machine inflatable to's the sky's?

No's and never!

Wichita St. make lose leading powers of 11 point in's second half-ing. But! Is of the naturals.

(Basquete Cearense - Paulistano) -112
(South Florida - DePaul) +101
(Virginia - Auburn) -275

04.05.19: Basquete ^162.5/Virginia win (+158) ================== In's Progress of's the fucking
04.05.19: DePaul ^147/Virginia win (+174) ==================== In's Progress of's the fucking

(La Union - Weber Bahia) +103
(Holloway - Poirier) -204

04.10.19: La Union <159.5/Holloway win (+202) ================= In's Progress of's the fucking

Image result for in this day and age  this aids

Is truth-ing's? Wow's-ings! Maybes I's not make visit to's the Uniting States.

(Chiba) -111
(Holloway - Poirier) -220

04.13.19: Gastelum/Ads not go 5 round distance (-125) ============ In's Progress of's the fucking
04.13.19: Chiba Jets -9 /Holloway win (+176) =================== In's Progress of's the fucking

05.03.19: Houston -3.5 > Goldens (-104) ====================== In's Progress of's the fucking