Thread where Steves rambles about life

• Start date
  • Replies 291 Comments
  • Views 16,590 Views
Is my stomach back now? Vision still a little blurry so I doubt it. Work today and jam w the boys at night. but we can't do that with them if we still are throwing up everything we try to eat or drink.

What a pussy!

:facepalm:

Alright we're up and running. The new job is cool but it is straight commish and hard. Could be serious moolah though.

I got another one that hasn't offered yet but I do think they will soon. Then we probably do both and maybe another one that when I told him all that was like hey - you can do this on your spare time, man.

Smart dude.

We're actually able to eat.

That's always nice.

LET'S DO FOUR JOBS FROM HOME AND POKER. ONE TIME.

:highfive:

:abc:

This fuckin Dominatrix wants more pics of me. Whateves. She's pretty legit though.

Blitty come take selfies of me man, let's get that shit done.

:whippedass:

I actually had a lot of fun doing that job today, but I didn't close shit. I do know from my mortgage days that when you make that many calls and have that many near misses it's gonna happen.

So now we have to deeply review a bunch of stuff from a guy with a job that could be better given my situation because he has ducked me a little bit then come back again to see if I know what he's talking about. Tomorrow I will sir.

Then third option is hiring firm and they'll eventually get back to me with an offer.

So...........let's go with the best offer, or two.

Then poker then try to fight Blitty and lose. I ain't winnin that.

It's all just a matter of time.

So this is some good fuckin basketball. I don't mind losing my sig play if Harden's gonna be doing shit like what I just saw.

My goodness.

Donnie Brasco is such a classic movie.

Do you realize how much cool shit Michael Madsen has done?

I knew he was classic but holy crapola, he's been doing it ALL (including paying it forward) for a really long fucking time mang.

Trying to SEE not just HEAR what Caleb is doing and I got fucking Nate throwing beanbags through the screen at me and screaming bullseye, so fucked up

Got Destyn all tuned up now, with this job it really don't get poppin til the restaurants get poppin so it's cool. Good to have time to make Destyn at least some small portion of how incredibly beautiful Destyn, dressed down in her retro Goonies shirt and yet so sweet and understanding actually is. I told her about my troubles a little bit and she just smiled and told me to stay out of trouble. So incredible and understanding. So sometimes a wild boy who's been a little too fucking wild lately just needs to hear that to know that he has to in order to see your incredible self again. So when I called and told her I named the guitar I had on me after her she loved it so much, and it felt so good to make someone that chose to protect me when she easily could have been creeped out feel as beautiful as she is. I asked for her and she was not threatened - just thrilled and needed to know MY name. Now THAT's fucking cool.

So I look forward to sharing Destyn with y'all. I'm sure just the guitar - that of course would be up to her, always. I'm only here to protect people that beautiful and make them feel as lovely as they are.

We and geetar Destyn just gettin warmed up, and we gonna have a ball - trust you me.

Here name is DUSTYN btw, not DESTYN. And yeah that's your fucking guitar's name too. Unreal.

"Hey man, what's your guitar's name"
"I don't know, some awesome chick. You tell me her name?"

NO.

:facepalm::facepalm:

Anyway.

Arctic Monkeys always come back strong. Alex is one of the best leads over the best 20 years, truth.

Very smooth, fellas.

FINALLY a nice workout this morning.

Pushups (32/32/42)
Squats with calf raises (3 sets)
Biceps
Triceps
Calf Raises

Weighed in at 208 with minimal clothing on, need to lose about 18 pounds.

I can dig it.

On Saturday assuming nothing comes up I am going into the Philly Dilly, pretending to be homeless and landing a session for you guys. See I can't really play with a pick here (the quarters (but more so the nickels) are too tight) and the fact I won't be that good yet actually contributes to that story.

Let's have some fun, shall we.

And so I have a band mate.

I played well.

He sings well.

I sing a little better.

He's great back up.

He plays Rhythm.

I play rhythm.

He plays lead that makes me so jello.

I love him.

He's my Muchacho.

Holy shit -

Steve made a friend?

In the real world?

Lead guitarist is landed.

Probably bassist too.

Let's do this thing.

My goodness.

Great night.

:highfive:

YOU'RE GOOD RIGHT?

Do what you want.

Regardless thank you so much for the inspiration.

I normally only listen to beautiful women and dudes I know very well (no homo).

Dude.

:bowdown:

Can't wait for the next album.

I'll pay for it instantly.

Trying to remember breath control like she taught me.

That's a good push.

It's always from your sternum.

You just have to breathe.