This weeks $20 band...

• Start date
  • Replies 172 Comments
  • Views 12,380 Views
Robert Plant playing an outside venue saturday night... bring your chairs/blankets kind of place and outside of some corporate tables, its 1st come 1st serve on where you set up... $45

Hard Rock Four Winds next Saturday - Big Country, free.

Good call on Black Taxi RR love their stuff, very diverse band

just picked up 4 of these badboys... $44 about 15 rows deep
1379946_621181681237112_1895733176_n.jpg

Steve I didn't realize it but I saw Black Taxi several months ago. They were fun. Went to see the opening band...Vagabond Swing...amazing live act. Caught Black Taxi after.

This coming weekend is that music festival right down street from me they are headlining. But there is a good competing festival in Tampa so I have to figure out which I'm going to.

Either way, there will be semen.

Where do I fucking start?

Jeff Ross roasted me on stage. He asked if I got my clothes from FEMA. It was unreal. Then he called me Ralph Malph which actually stung quite a bit.

Then at the end of the night he's at the 3am pizza joint! And I tell him just how much the Ralph Malph insult hurt me, and he thoroughly enjoyed that.

In between? Hell, we need to wait for Robyn to get up for those details. There were some scary thugs, Rogue Juror and Rick Springfield involved. That much I recall.

Mr X, Jeff Ross wants his jokes back.

You're better than that, Dane Cook.

Did RM have a catch phrase?

Mr X, Jeff Ross wants his jokes back.

You're better than that, Dane Cook.

Did RM have a catch phrase?

I'm pretty sure you told me in person about the Ralph Mouth thing, but maybe I read it here. :dunno:

Catch phrase: "I still got it!"

Was it really?? Don't know if that applies.

Ha

Morrissey in town tonight... was offered 2 tix in a theater for $120 ... 10yrs ago i might have been interested, but now, meh ... plus, i really cant think of anyone that would want to go :clueless: ... i would take dafty or kato... i think they dig him

Can't imagine sitting through that

MAYBE if I got laid

By a woman

ya, i should have made that 10yrs ago, 20yrs ago...

Morrissey in town tonight... was offered 2 tix in a theater for $120 ... 10yrs ago i might have been interested, but now, meh ... plus, i really cant think of anyone that would want to go :clueless: ... i would take dafty or kato... i think they dig him

you know me well , rayray - i would have made a great date

hi kato

kato you know who Pernell Karl is?

hint: he's my negro